My new place

Do you wanna see pics of my new place when it's tidied up?

• Yes! Show us pics!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hell no! Why would I wanna see where YOU live?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pffft you'll never get it clean enough to be willing to post pics!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, I'm on the verge of actually have the majority of my apartment organized and presentable. So, I started this thread to pose the question to you all...who would like to see pictures when I get this place all spic and span (either later today or tomorrow)??

Starya

If yer worried about option three, I could post pics of my place first. Anything'd look neat after that. :blank:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
k it's looking like livingroom and kitchen pics will be forth coming tomorrow, i can't guarantee bedroom pics...i still have some boxes and such to deal with in there

chcr

Too cute for words
Gettin' there, yeah.

Take lots of pics so you can remember what it looked like when it was clean. :D

We have a little picture frame hanging in our kitchen which contains the slogan, "My house was clean last week, sorry you missed it."

tonksy

We have a little picture frame hanging in our kitchen which contains the slogan, "My house was clean last week, sorry you missed it."

LOL!
I was working on a cross-stitch to frame that said "Martha Stewart don't live here" but, ironically enough, I never finished it and it got lost somewhere.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

I could get something like that but noone would believe it :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's usually a bald-faced lie here too. :D
But the floors are clean. We got a robot.

I was gonna get one of them...but I hear they're nto so useful when you have large junk on the floor...

chcr

Too cute for words
I was gonna get one of them...but I hear they're nto so useful when you have large junk on the floor...

Well, I can tell you that it will work around the big stuff but I usually pick up first (see, it makes me pick the big stuff up).

catocom

You didn't include an option....
"Yes, but only if I'm posing nude in them"
:bgpimp:

I chose yes anyway.