my sansevieria/snakeplant/mother-in-law's tongue plants = sick

BlurOfSerenity

anyone know what the hell is going on, that makes this happen?
IMG_4518.jpg

these spots are on a number of my leaves, and they're kind of soft and wrinkly... kind of leathery. i already cut one leaf off because it was pretty bad.
the plants were fine before i took them outside, which i believe i did this past sunday. today i went to check on them, and saw them in this sad state. i immediately brought them back inside. they werent out there very long. i had them in a sunny spot, and the days have been pretty nice, but the nights have been cool. i have been watering a bit more than i usually would when they're indoors. i cant find evidence of pests.
anyone know what the problem is, or what i should do about it? im thinking about just going ahead and cutting off all the affected leaves, but if there's hope of them improving, i'd rather not. what i'm really scared of is an infection or something like that, that will continue hurting the plants :( i've had these since i was 12 :(

Inkara1

So sounds like taking the plants outside changed the environment and upped the mount of water the plants need.

MrBishop

Doesnt' look like a fungi/bacterial problem as per the pics. Chances are that the cold might've damaged the outer cells.

Dont' worry..these things bounce back like nobody's business. There's a reason they call'em "mother-in-law's Tongue" - they're impossible to kill! ;)