My TV hates my DVD player

chcr

Too cute for words
OOPS... I meant composite, not component. Brain switched off for a minute there. My TV doesn't support component video. One DVD player does though not the other.

Q

All that component, composite crap scared me though....good thing I tried channel 0 before I read all that :tardbang: :D

Q

FTR it was PT's directions on how to GET to channel 0 that worked. I prolly wouldn't have tried two or three 0's if he didn't tell me to, cuz, well, it's not like I watch that channel alot. :D

Why THE HELL wouldn't they put that suggestion in the directions?? There is an entire page of the directions devoted to sticking the red yellow and white plugs in the red yellow and white holes....which most 5 y/o's who can't even read would have figured out....NOT ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT CHANNEL 0. :mad:

chcr

Too cute for words
If they didn't make the instructions cryptic and hard to understand, everyone would be able to do it. That would put their tech support staff out of work. Are you trying to steal their jobs?!?!?!?

(Besides, then Gonz and PT couldn't have had that little argument earlier that kept me amused for almost half a minute, and let's not forget that the universe exists for my personal amusement.)
:headbang: :yell: :headbang: :bs: :retard:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Inkara1 said:
4x4 piece of wood? Or 4x4 truck?

Piece of wood, I was thinking 2 x 4, but figured the extra stability would come in handy for such a hard skull as his.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
* cuts off PTs ears with a dull machete because he realized Q couldn't figure out how to get to 00 without help

wimins :rolleyes:

Q

Gonz said:
:p ...just for that smartass remark, I'm not gonna show you the coolie pics I took of them taking down a 20 story crane today...and it was really cool too.