My usual account doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1avio

Banned
if I login as "flavio" I keep getting a "Server is Busy" message.

Everything works fine under this account or if I'm not logged in.

f1avio said:
if I login as "flavio" I keep getting a "Server is Busy" message.

Everything works fine under this account or if I'm not logged in.

Hey Flaves, I've had the same problem.

But whycome it only affects some people?

:toast:

f1avio

Banned
My regular account has my PMs, post count, etc.

I can't imagine how you came up with the idea of other members changing their account settings affecting my account.

My guess is maybe it has something to do with the upgrade...or Hobart's tantrum.

But why does the old account, which worked before the upgrade, not work now? And if it is for a reason that can't be fixed, can the mods transfer all the info related to that old account to the new one?

unclehobart

I find it amusing that he thinks I have one iota of say-so around here. I have no admin powers. I don't make policy.

unclehobart

*shrug* If I really were the puppet master, the bannings around here would rival the ferocity of Hiroshima combined with a KISS concert.... dry ice fog included.

Winky

bumfights.jpg

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
"My guess is maybe it has something to do with the upgrade...or Hobart's tantrum."

This is why the account acts like it does. You have been asked and warned multiple times to back off the personal attacks and you just cant stop yourself.

So i was trying to help you by making it more difficult for you to get here. BUT as usual my world domination plan fell short, because you just come back with another username.

Im tired of all the reported post that are from you, you show no respect for the chain of command or for others feelings. You treat anyone with differing opinion as pond scum and im done with it.
You come here not to just talk and have fun but to degrade anyone you can. There are other forums for that kind of shit, go out and find a new one to haunt. We have lost some good members over this shit and it ends now.
there are no more warnings, or anything else its done, over. Dont call us we gave at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.