Name changed - sorry to confuse

peterska2

nope not that one.

I really do need to sort out my webspace so that they are in groups and I can find what I am looking for.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
lol, i liked snuggles better..

reminds me of this coutnerstrike dude i play with. he will change his name to snuggles and start talking like snuggles the bear. he will even sing that song on the commercial, he counds funny

peterska2

Nihilistic said:
lol, i liked snuggles better..

reminds me of this coutnerstrike dude i play with. he will change his name to snuggles and start talking like snuggles the bear. he will even sing that song on the commercial, he counds funny

but it was snuffles not snuggles.

Raven

Annoying SOB
or some 40 year old beardy unwashed guy with almost translucent skin pretending to be some 12 year old girl in a chat room....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
steweygrrrr said:
or some 40 year old beardy unwashed guy with almost translucent skin pretending to be some 12 year old girl in a chat room....

You rang?

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
The only way we can be sure of your identity is if you pose nekkid holding a sign that saiz I Love OTC!

*waits for pictures*

peterska2

Nihilistic said:
The only way we can be sure of your identity is if you pose nekkid holding a sign that saiz I Love OTC!

*waits for pictures*

You'll be waiting a long time.

The only place naked pics will show up anyway is on my forums. And as they are down at the mo then they are not going to get on there. Even if I did put them on there my boyf (the other admin) would whip them off real quick to stop everyone looking at his babes anyway.