Name colors?

unclehobart

I might be blind... but I just noticed that my user name has taken on a yellow cream shade instead of normal white. Did that just happen or did it happen whenever this new look took over? I take it that the various colors denote rank and donation levels?

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
I donno, but the orange looks pretty cool, i could imagine it would look 'gay' against a white backround

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I had to pick a different color than blue for contributors and the blue style, because obviously then your name would be invisible. I will be happy to take suggestions for a different color. :beerbang:

(Orange is taken for the mods and admins in that style though)

Scanty

I take it that not everyone can change the colour scheme? "may or may not override the default"

I can't.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
a13antichrist said:
Can you at least reset all the user names to bold? they all look piddly and spindly now..
If everyone buys a subscription, I can. Hint, hint! :brow:

Scanty

I've tried to contribute about three times now since it became an option last year. Paypal is the wank capital of the world. Wanky pilgrims visit it daily, offering peanut butter and FUCK-acchia bread to it's slippery expanses.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Scanty: What happens when you try?
a13antichrist said:
I would think that restricting the custom user title to subscribers would be more effective.. ;)
I would think gaining access to our top secret major orgy forum would be effective enough ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Unfortunately that is against the BS AUP. You have to contribute first before we can let you in on the goods. Sorry.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
you contribute when you're enjoying the boards and want it to continue. it's more a contribution to show the people who run this place, that you appreciate their efforts.
THAT'S why people contribute. if you want to as well, please do. if not, then don't.

peterska2

I am enjoying the boards

I just dont know about contributing as I have a load of other site related bills for the sites i run