NCAA Tournament

Inkara1

Anyone else getting fucked as bad as I am on their NCAA Tournament brackets?

Here's a list of teams I picked to win in the first round that lost:
Syracuse
Iowa
Arkansas
Kent St.
Kansas
San Diego St.
Marquette
UAB
Michigan St.
Wisconsin
Nevada
Oklahoma

Worse yet, I had Syracuse, Iowa and Nevada in the Sweet 16 and Kansas in the Elite Eight.

:cuss:

unclehobart

I would have lost my ass as well since I always put Kansas pretty high as well.

I haven't done a sheet since I haven't watched any basketball this year. It didn't do anything for me.

Slim Pickens

Needless to say, Unc (and TA), Roz has been strutting ever since her alma mater pulled off the upset of the tournament (Northwestern State U)

rrfield

I usually suck at these. I don't follow college basketball close enough, outside of the Big 10 (11) to do well. I always pick teams I want, like IU, Wisconsin, Gonzaga and teams from the Missouri Valley. Harmless fun and a better waste of $5 then anything else I can think of.

rrfield

Billy Packard can suck it.

4 mid-majors in the Sweet 16...Gonzaga (beat my alma matter, IU) George Mason, Witchita St. and Bradley, the last two from the Missouri Valley Conference, a conference which Packard admitted he hadn't watched all season, yet felt quallified to rip apart on Selection Sunday.

chcr

Too cute for words
SouthernN'Proud said:
8 of my 11 brackets are lining bird cages.

1 is doing quite well.

The other 2 might or might not pan out.

You have a bracket with Bradley and George Mason in the Sweet Sixteen?????

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
chcr said:
You have a bracket with Bradley and George Mason in the Sweet Sixteen?????

Bradley, yes. My better bracket has all four Final Four teams alive. (Duke, UCLA, UConn, and Boston College). The only real losses that hurt me have been NC, Kansas, and to a lesser degree Iowa, Syracuse, and Kansas. I've won pools with far less.

tonksy

GEAUX TIGERS!
gotigerSTIPES.gif