NCAA Tournament

chcr

Too cute for words
Okay, most everyone here knows I don't believe in god but I've just seen evidence of the existence of
Cinderella!!!

Go George Mason!

rrfield

In one of my three brackets I have LSU losing in the final game to UConn.

I got 2 of the Frozen Four correct though (Wisconsin and BC) ;)

Dave

how much longer is this nonsense going to go on? i'd like to be able to turn the TV on without hearing about college hoops.
i cant stand basketball. almost as boring as golf and NASCAR.

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Did anyone? I doubt it.
I saw on espn.com that four people had the final four correct. The only way I coud see it is if you filled out hundreds of brackets.

rrfield

chcr said:
I saw on espn.com that four people had the final four correct. The only way I coud see it is if you filled out hundreds of brackets.

Florida, LSU and UCLA aren't THAT big of a stretch so I could see getting those 3. I'm guessing those 4 are alum of GMU or something.

Inkara1

I hope I'm always near a toilet for a while since there's no way I have full use of my sphincter after as badly as I got ass-fucked on the NCAA bracket this year.

Stop Laughing

My bracket was so messed up it jammed the shredder...

As of a month ago, the only George Mason I really knew of was a character on 24. :lloyd: Maybe it's the Indianapolis-Patriots connection, who knows. 2 SEC teams also, kinda snuck under the radar all the way up until now. I was kinda mixed on Bradley advancing so far since it's where my dad went to college but never graduated. If it wasn't for them, the closest school in the sweet 16 geographically to me was either Wichita State or Memphis. Big 10 turned into the Big 0.

Inkara1

I doubt I'll be watching the tournament games this weekend. My entire Final Four is eliminated. My bracket is in the 50th percentile on Yahoo! Sports and will probably only go down from here.