NCAA Tournament

rrfield

So it's Wisconsin vs. Boston College. Elliott gave up his first two goals of the tournament against Maine last night, awesome game for Badger fans. Two shorthanded goals!

I wish I would have rememberd to tivo the North Dakota-BC matchup, BC was up 3-0, ended up winning 6-5. It would have been nice to have an all WCHA final again (last year the entire frozen four came from the WCHA).

I'm probably having this conversation with myself, but that's fine, it's exciting goddamnit!

chcr

Too cute for words
When the lacrosse championship comes up we can talk about that. I stopped following the hockey a few years after I left Cornell.

rrfield

Wisconsn wins it all! What an awesome end to the title game, BC down 2-1 with time running out, they pull the goalie to bring on the 6th skater, get a few shots on goal but all are saved by Elliott, then a shot flys in from Elliott's right with under 2 seconds to go...HITS THE POST! Wisconsin wins!

Inkara1

Crap, now I've got it stuck in my head...

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger a snake a snake!
Snake! A snake! Ooh, it's a snake! It's a
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom