Need help - Windows Explorer error

MrBishop

It happens on here more often than not...I go to OTC and poof...no images, no avatars etc...just Xed out boxes etc...I can also not post, reply etc...keeps telling me that I have to fill out the fields (which I have) or that my message box is empty (which it isn't)

The only way around it is for me to go to View, Encoding and switch it from whater it's on to either 'autoselect' or if it's on autoselect...choose another encoding randomly...the page refreshes and all is well...until I change page and have to do it all over again.

Comments?

Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
IE 6 with win98, correct?

The obvious guess is that the character set coding is messing with the real html code, that's for sure a bug in the browser code. Another thing you should try is to mess with the security settings, set everything to medium, i've seen some really weird behaviours in IE due to security settings.

MrBishop

Luis G said:
IE 6 with win98, correct?

The obvious guess is that the character set coding is messing with the real html code, that's for sure a bug in the browser code. Another thing you should try is to mess with the security settings, set everything to medium, i've seen some really weird behaviours in IE due to security settings.

98SE...but other than that...right on the nose. Right now, it's on med-low. I'll readjust. let you know how it went