New family member

Inkara1

I actually keep a bowl of dry food out at all times... he just nibbles a bit here and there.

Lori's cat is tending to gorge herself and then barf it back up... so we're reconsidering the auto-fill feeder idea.

simplyred

Why bother. Cats don't come when you call them..:p

This little guy does. Though, he is usually following the sound of the call to get back from being lost. He is so small that if he wanders off just a bit he cries out because he feels lost. Once we call him he stops whining and comes running back (tripping over his paws). OH HE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS!!!

BeardofPants

Now almost 14 weeks:

pixel14.jpg

Professur

Let is a bit of a mis-nomer.

Not to mention that, given the lack of attention the poor animal gets from the rest of the family, and the genetic disposition of that breed, refusing it would be cruel. That breed will in fact go insane if deprived of human physical contact.

TexasRaceLady

Let is a bit of a mis-nomer.

Not to mention that, given the lack of attention the poor animal gets from the rest of the family, and the genetic disposition of that breed, refusing it would be cruel. That breed will in fact go insane if deprived of human physical contact.

At least yours is of decent size if it decides to be a lap dog. My 115lb Akita occasionally decides he might fit. I could handle it if he wouldn't step on my feet in the process.

BeardofPants

Pixel is now just over a year old. He's still very kitten-ish, even if he is a giant heffalump. He now weighs 13 1/2 pounds, but he's still growing. His favourite games vary between the 'pat-my-belleh-and-nom-nomz' & 'chasingks-round-the-box'. He's very cute. :D

Pixel_1_Year.jpg

And here he is again @ 12 weeks, just after we got him:

pixel3-1.jpg