New film raises fears of Muslim outrage

jimpeel

Another fine, upstanding member of the religion of peace

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,321486,00.html

Father of Slain Teen Girls Upset That Daughter Dated Non-Muslim, Police Records Show
Wednesday, January 09, 2008

3_62_said_sisters_facebook2.jpg

Amina (left) and Sarah Said

DALLAS — A man on the run from police since his teenage daughters were found shot to death in a taxicab on New Year's Day had threatened to hurt one of the girls for dating a non-Muslim boy, according to police documents.

Authorities deflected questions Wednesday about whether the sisters, who had both a Christian and Muslim memorial service, might have been victims of an "honor killing."

"There's a lot of speculation out there right now," Irving police spokesman Richard Gilmette said. "We have no solid information."

Amina Said, 18, and her sister Sarah, 17, were found shot multiple times in a cab outside a suburban Dallas hotel. Police found them after one of the girls called 911 from a cell phone and said she was dying. A capital murder warrant has been issued for Yaser Said, 50, who has not been seen since the Lewisville High School students were found dead.

Click here to see photos.

Gail Gattrell, the sisters' great-aunt, has called the deaths an "honor killing," in which a woman is murdered by a relative to protect her family's honor.

According to a police report released Tuesday, a family member told investigators that Yaser Said threatened "bodily harm" against Sarah for going on a date with a non-Muslim.

Amina and Sarah Said The police documents, first obtained by Dallas television station KXAS, also show that Patricia Said fled with her daughters in the week before the girls were killed because she was in "great fear for her life."

She asked police if she needed to do anything to prevent her husband from getting information about the girls when they enrolled in a different school, according to the documents.

Gilmette said police had no information on the father's whereabouts. The department on Wednesday taped a segment for "America's Most Wanted" in hopes of finding him, Gilmette said.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It's that good ol' religion of peace again! And this time the snivelers can't use the standard "Only the hardcore terrorists do that!" garbage from page three of the "Let's All Defend America's Sworn Enemies" handbook. (copyright 2003, DNC Publications, San Fran, all rights repressed)

S'OK though. Muslims like the rest of us face a judgment. Won't be no Michael Moore there to argue for 'em then. Sean Penn's opinion won't matter that much (as if it matters now...) These monsters who murder their own daughters and claim religious protection get to answer for their deeds. And it won't be to no 72 vestal virgins either, Habib. Better run around manipulating your family and playing sultan while you can, cuz it's acomin, sure as can be. And Allah can't stop it. Allah's dead. Just like your daughter, you miserable piece of human filth.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
90000000 murders & how many claimed it was in the name of God or Lucifer or the well hung Oak Tree or a Winged Vestal non-Virgin Holy Mother High Priestess?

It may not be all Muslims thatkill in teh name of their belief but there is an absolute pattern. Why do so many deny that fact?

spike

It's the old retarded conservative logic that if you find an example of something (in this case even based on specualtion) that you can go ahead and generalize billions of people based on that.

So by their logic if you find any examples of a successful muslim/christian relationship to generalize that all of them work out fine. Easy enough.

I am a christian man happily married to a muslim woman.We have been together for 32 years

http://marriagepartner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457

Furthermore if we find any examples of christian violence in the name of religion (like abortion clinic bombings, or murder of homosexuals) then we can safely assume that christianity is not a religion of peace and that they all kill to please Jesus.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Because they are afraid that if they piss these nuts off that they will come for them next. Py Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh found that out.

I rather think it ties to the "poor victim" syndrome so many of them support so much.

"I'm a victim of _______ism. These poor long suffering people are being victimized by everyone just because some of them blow up buildings and fly airplanes into skyscrapers and kill their own children and dominate their wives and behead infidels. OK, so not many of them do ALL those things, but..."

That, and their hatred of the current president. Bush could say he uses Colgate toothpaste and 41% of the country would decry Colgate as an evil entity. That's the level of thought and intelligence they possess.

It's rampant in their ideaology. Guns are bad because people shoot one another, so it's the gun's fault. The poor can't afford health insurance...nevermind all the Lexus and Cadillac vehicles we see in subsidized housing projects...I mean, after they pay for their cell phones, and athletic jerseys, and gold chains, and everything else, who can expect them to buy cough syrup for the baby? Or the baby momma? So we need to pay higher taxes so these riffraff can get free healthcare.

Teh end is neer folks. The American Dream is being destroyed from within. You have a choice. Fight its death or contribute to it. We have an avowed enemy on record saying they want us destroyed. We have seen their deeds. These people share some common characteristics. Muslim faith is one of them. Like it or not. The fanatics among them consider this jihad...holy war. For us to do anything less is foolish.

Prior to September 11, 2001 I was all for allowing them to practice their religion in the manner of their own choosing. Would have fought for that right in fact. Events since that day have convinced me that these same people wish me harm. I won't call names, I don't need to...but can any one of the people defending these persons say with certainty that had the hijackers known that YOU were in the World trade Center, the attack would have been aborted? Didn't think so. You'd have died like the rest...and yet you defend them. And accuse me of being narrow minded. Maybe I am. But I'm not stupid enough to defend someone who would have danced in the street at my death. Maybe you are.

spike

These poor long suffering people are being victimized by everyone just because some of them blow up buildings and fly airplanes into skyscrapers and kill their own children and dominate their wives and behead infidels. OK, so not many of them do ALL those things, but..."

Not many christians display the violence of Hitler, the IRA, abortion clinic bombers, etc. You're saying we should regard all christians as if they do though?

That, and their hatred of the current president. Bush could say he uses Colgate toothpaste and 41% of the country would decry Colgate as an evil entity. That's the level of thought and intelligence they possess.

Bush could eat a live baby on live TV and neocons would defend him. The level of thought and intelligence his supporters possess.

It's rampant in their ideaology. Guns are bad because people shoot one another, so it's the gun's fault.

I like guns. So what do you mean exactly?

The poor can't afford health insurance...nevermind all the Lexus and Cadillac vehicles we see in subsidized housing projects...I mean, after they pay for their cell phones, and athletic jerseys, and gold chains, and everything else

All poor people are actually rich! :rofl3:

Teh end is neer folks. The American Dream is being destroyed from within. You have a choice. Fight its death or contribute to it.

That's right. Fight the conservative beore they destroy America!

We have an avowed enemy on record saying they want us destroyed.

All muslims are on record saying they want us destroyed? Most of them? :rofl3:

We have seen their deeds. These people share some common characteristics. Muslim faith is one of them. Like it or not. The fanatics among them consider this jihad...holy war. For us to do anything less is foolish.

Christians share the same faith as Hittler. That means we should decalre war on christians!

Prior to September 11, 2001 I was all for allowing them to practice their religion in the manner of their own choosing. Would have fought for that right in fact. Events since that day have convinced me that these same people wish me harm.

I guess we should assume since Nazis happened that all christians wish us harm!

I won't call names, I don't need to...but can any one of the people defending these persons say with certainty that had the hijackers known that YOU were in the World trade Center, the attack would have been aborted? Didn't think so. You'd have died like the rest...and yet you defend them. And accuse me of being narrow minded. Maybe I am. But I'm not stupid enough to defend someone who would have danced in the street at my death. Maybe you are.

Would Hitler have spared you? Nope you'd die like the rest. That means we can't be defending christians.

BeardofPants

SnP, I'm really curious, you know a couple of muslims on PiL - do you think they're of the same ilk as madmen & terrorists?

spike

Well that wouldn't be a blatant dodge or the questin or anything. :rofl3:

Oh, maybe he doesn't visit PiL because the muslims there are his "sworn enemies". :battle:

2minkey

bootlicker
Because they are afraid that if they piss these nuts off that they will come for them next. Py Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh found that out.

horseshit.

but it's good that you can fuel your bizarre self-defense fantasies somehow. watch out! them muslims are gonna come and bugger YOU next! better get prepared.

jimpeel

horseshit.

but it's good that you can fuel your bizarre self-defense fantasies somehow. watch out! them muslims are gonna come and bugger YOU next! better get prepared.

Hell, I piss you off and I am in no way afraid you will come after me; and you are, in some ways, nuttier than the Islamists.