New girlfriend to report

BB

I don't get why people do that. If you wanna get off without having a relationship, that's why we have hands, the internet, and vaseline.

Although, I'll admit that my hands are probably much more ideally suited to the challenge than most peoples'.

:laugh:

:grinyes:

mate ..a sense of humour goes a long way!

best, BB

Altron

If you want to have no strings attached sex you should at least be upfront about it, you know? What's so hard about NOT making promises you don't intend to keep? Not every woman is looking for a relationship, you know.

Yea, it's like, if you agree "Let's have sex with no commitments", fine, just make sure that you both agree. It ain't right to have one partner thinking "Let's have a meaningful relationship" and the other thinking "Let's have sex and nothing else." because it won't work out, and people will be sad.

And it's like, that stuff ain't cool.

And what's with the double standards?
If I went around sleeping with every girl I could get my hands on, men would revere me like a god, and call me a pimp and a 'playa'.
If the girl I like went around sleeping with every guy she could get her hands on, people would hate her, and call her a slut and a whore.
How's it any fucking different?

It's why I EXTREMELY dislike being referred to as a pimp, even when it is meant as a compliment. It's like being called a shallow slut. It implies that I care more about appearances and sex than people. It implies that the girl I like is a prostitute.

It just ain't right.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Thanks Tonk! But with the exception of a few months in between.. I haven't been single in about 5 years!

I'm 21, I don't want another long term girlfriend for a lonnnng time! I rather enjoy this single life. :D

Look me up when/if you're at CFB Borden or CFP Trenton :brow:

Professur

I just mean don't be a lying conniving fuckwit just to get laid :shrug:

Way to take all the fun out of it.

So what do you suggest a guy do when he does make it clear that it's for good sex and no strings ... and she falls for him anyways?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Way to take all the fun out of it.

So what do you suggest a guy do when he does make it clear that it's for good sex and no strings ... and she falls for him anyways?

Walk away from the situation as soon as he figures out that she's falling. It's not his fault if he's straight up with his intentions and she falls anyway...but he IS at fault if he doesn't end it when he realizes that she's falling.

K62

Meaning just because you're a single dude doesn't mean you have to act like a shithead to girls. You wanna get laid? Fine! So do many women.
A lot of young guys think the way to get laid is to say a lot of bullshit and make promises they don't intend to keep. That's just tacky, you know?

I don't speak bullshit to them at all. I'm quite clear that I don't want a girlfriend right now because I'm away much of the time.

When I said that I enjoy the single life, I wasn't even (well not completely) talking about getting laid. It sucksss leaving a girlfriend for 4 months at a time, it's not fair to her, or me. We were both too young for that! I enjoy being able to go where ever I want, when ever I want.. for as long as I want with no obligations back home.

tonksy

what do you suggest a guy do when he does make it clear that it's for good sex and no strings ... and she falls for him anyways?

That's her own damn fault, then. If a dude is upfront and honest he can feel comfortable with his actions.

Professur

I dumped her in the subway, as a train was coming into the station. After receiving 2 dozen long stem reds. Half at work, and half at home.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I dumped her in the subway, as a train was coming into the station. After receiving 2 dozen long stem reds. Half at work, and half at home.

She was stupid to send the flowers if you told her that you wanted no strings...

Have I developed feelings in a "no strings" situation before? Sure...everyone does atleast once in their life I think...but when you're not a crazy person you accept the fact that you're in too deep and you walk away...you don't send flowers...my vote is that she was crazy.

Professur

I can't say Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers ten times fast either, but that doesn't change the fact that the little fucker picked 'em.