new in town

daPirate

hi all, new to this board... im a friend of lastlegionary actually, and whoever got him to admit he was gay you did a fucking terrific job :headbang: (shit the smileys on this site is cool) now just tell him its ok to come out because he already admitted it :evil4:

Jeslek

Banned
WTF, I don't remember inviting you to my forum! :D And stop with that, or I might beat you up next time I see you :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
doesn't matter what he is, 'cause he's soooooooooooooo pretty ;) :D

welcome to the boards! :headbang:

daPirate

hes pretty all right, chicks dig him and he always say no. wish it was me. :( lol, you beat me up? hm, remember the tree incident...

Jeslek

Banned
daPirate said:
hes pretty all right, chicks dig him and he always say no. wish it was me. :( lol, you beat me up? hm, remember the tree incident...
Are you coming here just to annoy me? Fugger off, and stop with the "tree incident". No one here cares about that. :asshole2:

Jeslek

Banned
yes, and he was good looking just like you Puter :D

ANYWAYS, the explanation before he fubars it: A few months ago they got sick of me, don't know why, probably because I'm never drinking with them, and ganged up on me, stripped me, and tied me to a tree for a while. Very embarassing lol... :blush: And of course they won't let me forget it now. Pretty funny thinking back now :D

daPirate

i got other "incriminating" stuff too :D he is not an angel, he is a terror, you should see the things he do sometimes. but we're good buddies even if hes weird sometimes, and just about noone on campus agrees with him most of the time. :headbang:

Jeslek

Banned
Yes not many people agree with me. But I'm not weird. And you should really not be threatening me with "incriminating" evidence, its really not all that healthy a lifestyle. :kiss:

daPirate

yes he did :mad: in public too, at a party, totally unexpected when i was almost drunk but not drunk, just at that stage that i couldnt defend myself, and everyone was laughing their asses off. he prolly didnt tell you that though. hm i think he had kissed a fiar share of guys,usually at some girls' request or something, seems he has this little rep going between the chicks. ah well, it wasnt that good a kiss anyways

Jeslek

Banned
oh yes now I remember :D It was so funny, he couldn't really push me off either. The real deal was for me to kiss someone else in addition to him, but the guys after laughing a bit suddenly decided to move out of my range. Pity. I was so sure I could get two but after the first one they kinda ganged up against me, preventing me from winning the dare that night. :( And yeah, them girls do ask me favors every now and then :D and I'm happy to oblige most of the time.