new in town

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
He's right about that :)
Maximum was 9 hrs if I'm correct...can you recall, LL?

That whole night was kinda like a blur to me :)
I wish I could. I'm jealous. Shadowfax is da man!

freako104

if you like girls yes. if your into guys no. most of the girls i know have great personality and some are good looking. ive only had one night stands but some were really good. basically if you want to meet someone who is caring and easy to get along with thats most women i knwo.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
freako104 said:
if you want to meet someone who is caring and easy to get along with thats most women i knwo.

Those are the best women a man can get, honestly :)
There's nothing wrong with how you look, and that combined with your personality only makes things better for you :)

Especially in company with those kind of women :)
Just be a little bit more confident! Nothing wrong with you, and I'm sure they will think the same way :)

Jeslek

Banned
^^^ what he said... its all personality, and you just happens to have the looks too :D Oh and, confidence. Women like men who walk in and ask, no ASSUME, she is going to go out with him. It backfires sometimes, but for most part you make girls weak if you are so confident and brave :p

daPirate

Shadowfax said:
LastLegionary said:
Yes what do you mean!? I mean, both of us can last for 5+ hours easily, and no woman can do that. :p

He's right about that :)
Maximum was 9 hrs if I'm correct...can you recall, LL?

That whole night was kinda like a blur to me :)

what the hell! im SO printing this out :D :headbang: think of what jen and shawn is gonna say ...

Jeslek

Banned
gah, I'll call them myself before you create a mess. I can imagine it, answering the phone "Hey man, you slept with a GUY? Jason just showed me the printout where you ..." :(

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
LastLegionary said:
gah, I'll call them myself before you create a mess. I can imagine it, answering the phone "Hey man, you slept with a GUY? Jason just showed me the printout where you ..." :(

Heh, don't look sad! At least we had an AMAZING time :eek:

:p

OK, we've gotta stop saying these kind of things :D

Jeslek

Banned
Well it was a really great night, would have been better if we had a threesome with Psycho though :crying3: Please uncle Pyscho?