New Kid

UndeadExploder

Hey all. New to the forum..was signed up a long time ago but never posted, but I'm trying again. Name's Jay, I'm Ash R's fiance. She's been trying to get me to see the good times that is OTC, so here I am.

Not much else, I guess. Carry on.

tonksy

Jesus, what a welcome guys :hmm:

Hi Jay! Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy it here...........and yeah...are you as tattooed up as Ash?

UndeadExploder

Southern - Thanks..I think. :laugh:

Unclehobart - See, that's tricky. I think she currently has me beat on volume, but I damn sure have her beat on location. She doesn't yet have the top of her foot tattooed, or the inside of her lip, or the side of her head, or behind her ears...all the really wierd spots. Heh. Then again, I also got started way earlier than she did. First one was done by a friend with a needle and ball point pen ink when I was 13. It didn't go all that well, for some reason. :eek5:

Tonksy - Thanks! They're not so bad. And yea, like I said up above - I might not have her in sheer volume anymore, but I still got her in the "you have a tattoo where?" department.

Kruz - Thanks, and thanks! It's actually a pic of one of the pistols I own. Much fun.

Starya - Thank you!

Winky - I'm not ashamed to say I had to look "inauspicious" up breifly to make sure I knew what it meant. Having said that..I've had worse introductions.

Inkara1

Especially now that we're on the new server and don't have ISP-imposed restrictions on what we can post... I still won't want to see see wee wee tattoos, though.

UndeadExploder

Ah, I've seen that. Whoever that is has some serious money. I know from talking to my various artists about my plans, that genital tattooing is not cheap.

I can't imagine healing that.

Starya

Ah, I've seen that. Whoever that is has some serious money. I know from talking to my various artists about my plans, that genital tattooing is not cheap.

I can't imagine healing that.
Read more about it first time I saw it, and the owner used a skin anaesthetic while he had it done. As far as the costs, maybe it depends on how close one is with the artist. no pun intended. (The tattoo artist is Dave Fleet.)