New Kid

BlurOfSerenity

Starya - Aww! But she's so cuute in that hoop! I'm of the mind that more cute thick girls should randomly take up hula-ing.

it's true... he got me a hula workout video!

Professur - Thank you. The words are from a song by Henry Rollins, and I havew them there to keep me motivated not to give up on life. I've just recently come out of a very stagnant time in my life and they help keep me on track.

or, alternately, a motto for going to a buffet ;)

BlurOfSerenity

oh, this thread reminds me... i have new stuff i don't think i've officially shared yet.
i got this at a place in paris, france, when i went there in april. it's not my fave-fave-favoritest, but i'm going to have my usual artist do some work on it, and then it will be teh awesome.
it's egyptian-y because i heart ancient egypt stuff.
CIMG6046.jpg

Professur

Professur - Thank you. The words are from a song by Henry Rollins, and I havew them there to keep me motivated not to give up on life. I've just recently come out of a very stagnant time in my life and they help keep me on track.

Whatever gets you through. I wish more people could profit from a focus. Just so long as you remember why they're there, eh?

I've got a question for all the inked folk, relating to that. How much of an impact is your ink in your daily lives? I've only got the small 'shroom high on the shoulder, and honestly, I never even think of it. And since I'm seldom, if ever without a shirt, noone else sees it either. I often see the flash of colour in the mirror as I'm getting into the shower and have to stop to see what it was, only to realize ... it's me. And it's forgotten jsut as quick.

UndeadExploder

Personally, it's just another part of me. I have my inkwork because I don't feel whole without it. I think the reason I don't notice it on a daily basis is because of that.

BlurOfSerenity

for me, "oh, there's one of my tattoos" is like "oh, there's my arm"... for the same reason UE said. it's an integral part of me and my me-nes.

lol, i was at the mva today getting my drivers licence renewed, and i had my tattoos out, and the couple behind me started talking to each other about tattoos. it made me smile.

UndeadExploder

And for Kruz - Here's the pic of my collection I was going to post earlier.

From left to right, we have -
Ruger MK III Hunter (.22LR)
Walther P22 (.22LR)
Smith & Wesson 642 Airweight (.38 Special)
*This one is Ash's, and she shoots better than I do**
Charles Daly Field EFS (.45 ACP)

CIMG7210.jpg

I also have a Ruger 10/22 somewhere in the room, but I don't have a pic of it at the moment.

BlurOfSerenity

..you make it sound so dirty! Tell me more.

and the woman asked the man, "when does my license expire?" and the man said, "2009... maybe you should get that tattooed... on your forehead!"
and i turned around and said... "but make sure to get it tattoed backwards!"
whereupon all involved parties laughed.

Kruz

And for Kruz - Here's the pic of my collection I was going to post earlier.

From left to right, we have -
Ruger MK III Hunter (.22LR)
Walther P22 (.22LR)
Smith & Wesson 642 Airweight (.38 Special)
*This one is Ash's, and she shoots better than I do**
Charles Daly Field EFS (.45 ACP)

CIMG7210.jpg

I also have a Ruger 10/22 somewhere in the room, but I don't have a pic of it at the moment.

Very nice collection you have there. I go to the range every chance I get and love shooting. My wife "Tolerates" my guns but is not a fan.:grinyes:
The holster I ordered from Brigade Gunleather for the sprinfield, just came a short time ago. very happy with that.

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h3.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
For clarification... I am not asking for an explanation in my last post...I'll never understand it.

UndeadExploder

I hit the range as much as I can..compared to .22, shooting the Charles Daly is costing me a fortune. I don't have any holsters for any of my guns yet, because I don't really have use for one. We don't really have the ability to CCW in Maryland, and the range we shoot at doesn't allow holsters on the firing line. So, just regular hard cases for our stuff so far.

The one you have for your Springer is pretty slick though.

UndeadExploder

Nixy - Fair enough. I don't have a problem with people who don't like guns..that's their right. What gets me is when gun owners have their rights taken away because of misconceptions and fear rather than reason and logic.

Kruz

I hit the range as much as I can..compared to .22, shooting the Charles Daly is costing me a fortune. I don't have any holsters for any of my guns yet, because I don't really have use for one. We don't really have the ability to CCW in Maryland, and the range we shoot at doesn't allow holsters on the firing line. So, just regular hard cases for our stuff so far.

The one you have for your Springer is pretty slick though.

Ya.. the .45's are not cheap to fire on a regular basis. the cheapest I've found ammo prices is at Wal-mart (Winchester 100 round box for $21.95) the .357 is a little less expensive because I can use regular .38 wadcutters (very cheap). I'm waiting for my CCW to come in the mail now and I plan to carry the springer and the Colt. Our ranges don't have the "no holsters" limitation so I wear them while shooting.

tonksy

Ash - I luuuurv the Egypt-themed work! I share the love of ancient Egypt. I have thought of getting something relevant to that but....I dunno what.