New to this forum...

sjracer

Beer??? Pizza??? Where......when???? Im there!! Ill bring some of this awsome German Beer...ah...nothing like a nice Hefe Weissbeir!! German beer is awsome!!! :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
sjracer said:
Beer??? Pizza??? Where......when???? Im there!! Ill bring some of this awsome German Beer...ah...nothing like a nice Hefe Weissbeir!! German beer is awsome!!! :D

are we going to have a war between mexican and german beer? :D :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Heh! I just noticed you're from Germany! :)

Das gibt sehr gut! :headbang:
Mein Deutsch ist sehr slecht, aber ich verstehe es ein bischen....:D

Ah well, I'll cut the crap. German beer rocks, and so does the Bratwurst! :headbang: Oh! And don't forget about those MAGNIFICENT huge warm pretzels :eek:

*drewl³*

ris

any fights between german and mexican beer must not involve the throwing of precious beer. that is the word of the pizza/beer dictator!! :D

ris

indeed, you are the dictators chosen beer taster. any poisoned evil crap beer [budweiser, for example] must be drunk by you! D

nalani

indeed, welcome aboard ...

bring beer and pizza and cheetos and you'll be fine .. make sure you set your sights on being a post whore :)

enjoy the flight.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ris said:
indeed, you are the dictators chosen beer taster. any poisoned evil crap beer [budweiser, for example] must be drunk by you! :D

Even THAT I will do :D
It's better than Heineken *puke*

Belgium Trappist beer kicks all other beer's ass! :headbang:

ris

very true wise beer taster :D

there is a splendid pub in london called beerodrome, over 200 belgian beers. trappist monk beers, duppel, tripfel. now get cracking beer taster and make sure i only drink the finest beer!!

:D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I'm afraid that I MUST go to London once.....*shrugs*

My love for Trappist beer is just too big to ignore :D

Now gimme some beer, so I can get movin' :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I've finished 7 now....it keeps getting better and better!
02.gif

sjracer

I have had beer from all over the world in my travels. I must say though, I love the German beer. I am very much enjoying my time over here. I do miss the States, and will enjoy going back there, but boy I tell ya Germany is AWSOME. The Beer, the Food....everything...its a wonderfull place :D I still have at least 3 to 4 years left here :D

As for the German Mexican beer wars...thats a tough one...aint nothing quite like a nice cold Corona :D

SJRACER