NIXYYYYYY

chcr

Too cute for words
AlphaTroll said:
It was a dinosaur actually.

And cool bens Nix...I am only like a million lightyears behind on the posting :D

She's wireless now. She'll probably blow through 11 grand by Tuesday.

Umm, Nixy? I don't really feel any need to know when your posting from the potty, m'kay? :lloyd:

AlphaTroll

I have been waiting all day to explain about the dinosaur bit and you insist on Nixy's potty-posting habits as a response?

:hmm: :mope: ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
She's wireless now. She'll probably blow through 11 grand by Tuesday.

Umm, Nixy? I don't really feel any need to know when your posting from the potty, m'kay? :lloyd:

I would like to refer you here

Oh, and AT, you can explain the dinosaur thing to me :)

AlphaTroll

Well, everyone always asks 'what came first - the chicken or the egg?' The logical answer of course would be the egg (dinosaurs were laying eggs long before chickens were around).

This kind of logic obviously begs the question whether the Dinosaur or egg came first ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Well, everyone always asks 'what came first - the chicken or the egg?' The logical answer of course would be the egg (dinosaurs were laying eggs long before chickens were around).

This kind of logic obviously begs the question whether the Dinosaur or egg came first ;)

touche

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In less than a month I have made almost 500 posts...I feel that I may be addicted...