No National ID Card

2minkey

bootlicker
you tell me. you play the race card more than anybody. or at least the idiot card.

racism is nothing more than mental laziness. that's why it flows so well in the south, and among "social conservatives."

Winky

yup anyone that disagrees is a racist bigot homophobe
now that is real laziness eh widdle buddy?

Winky

srsly dood
what possible reason could the Osama regime have for intentionally making it clear that
opposition parties will be targeted by the IRS? (which is now common knowledge)
I must say it is indeed an excellent tactic because them teabag folks don't' really have firm beliefs or convictions
in their cause that would make them jeopardize their financial well being

The take over by the commie statist pinko fags is inevitable
embrace the revolution comrade

5300111-cultural-revolution-16-331x437.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
wow so you're admitting defeat by a bunch of pussy communists.

well, it is well-established that you were emasculated long ago.

so i guess this ain't no surprise.

for the 17,000th time.

Winky

for the 18,000th time
it has nothing to do with me

You readily admit to not agreeing with most of 'The One's polices but insist on blaming the Tea Party.
In a way I suppose you are correct, it was the fault of the White Russians that the bolsheviks took over Russia.

The Tea Party is dead
Long live the Tea Party!

2minkey

bootlicker
nah i think the institutionalized targeting of the tea party should be prosecuted quite seriously.

as should a few other things. like fast and furious.

but i do find it amusing that you're bitching the same way lefties have historically when uncle pooptoast came down on them. you guys are a bunch of sissies, too.

well, i guess when all you got are the weapons of the week, you gotta squeak.

makhoul.jpg

Winky

narrr I'm taking the same amount of action that you are regarding the things we see happening around us
absolutely nothing

2vb1kdg.jpg

Winky

Billary has assured us there is no there there and that's good enough for me and besides

at this point what difference does it make ?

2minkey

bootlicker
various administrations have done eight billion things like this already. even the administrations you love like cartoon cowboys.

only a naive mom's basement-dwelling twit blows these things out of proportion and context.

gee, maybe next we can eliminate all greed. purify our moral universe. with sunshine. and unicorns.

Conclusion1.jpg

Winky

sad thing is
I bet you really believe that
along with all the other low information voters
I'll save you a place int he FEMA camp buddy

Gotholic

various administrations have done eight billion things like this already. even the administrations you love like cartoon cowboys.

only a naive mom's basement-dwelling twit blows these things out of proportion and context.

gee, maybe next we can eliminate all greed. purify our moral universe. with sunshine. and unicorns.

Conclusion1.jpg

It is bad behavior to point to bad behavior to justify bad behavior.

Winky

ha ha ha Gothy good try
too reason with an insane liberal
if it irritates you imagine what it does
to us angry old white guys?