no surprise here.

Winky

no it's the Obama phone people

the bitter clingers are PAYING taxes
which if you think about it only prolongs the inevitable?

2e1cdoz.jpg

16j3px.jpg

Winky

so which is it?
homo's in the priesthood causing trouble
and idiots like you thinking that it isn't part of a plan to destroy the church by the secular left?
Yes lil jonny you can believe what you want but the truth remains nonplussed by your ignorance

2minkey

bootlicker
dude it's pretty well established that the ranks of the church are filled with closet queens. if i were a conspiracy nut, i might suggest that the church has long been responsible for managing queers. wouldn't you have to be a fag to take on the lifestyle of a priest? obviously the catholic clergy is a gay social worker's cult. no other explanation. no wonder catholics are into S+M. rob halford should be the next pope.

Winky

ok so you've bought into another one of the leftists lies
is there anything that they attempt to foist on you that you reject?
I thought fags were good?
no butt pirates were harmed in the attack on the Church

nod35f.jpg

Winky

that the church is evil
it's filled with pedo's
and it doesn't want to abort your teenage daughter's fetus?

don't believe in the Church believe in Osama

ObamaChristianNation.jpg

o1ttz.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
the church isn't good or evil. it's an institution... a bureaucracy... a business. the fact that they claim to be god's buddies is of course laughable at best and disgusting at worst, but, whatever... what don't you understand about THOUSANDS of cases of molestation? think there's a significant pattern?

by the way you are not making any sense... just squirting your vile smelly fluids randomly.

Winky

The silly leftists caused problems for the Boy Scouts of America cuz they didn't think fag scout leaders was a good idea
I'm an atheist so the Church means nothing to me. No one points a gun at you these days and demands you join their religion
(well there are the Muslims but that's another story) I am grateful to the Jesuits for providing my Son an education but they didn't mind one bit that he was Atheist.

So yeah go on and believe that there are millions billions and trillions of pedo fags as Priests
Hell if you are straight and not a pedo you can't even go to Church?

Really no one forces a state religion on you in this country Try saying that about the Muslims.

2minkey

bootlicker
The silly leftists caused problems for the Boy Scouts of America cuz they didn't think fag scout leaders was a good idea
I'm an atheist so the Church means nothing to me. No one points a gun at you these days and demands you join their religion
(well there are the Muslims but that's another story) I am grateful to the Jesuits for providing my Son an education but they didn't mind one bit that he was Atheist.

So yeah go on and believe that there are millions billions and trillions of pedo fags as Priests
Hell if you are straight and not a pedo you can't even go to Church?

Really no one forces a state religion on you in this country Try saying that about the Muslims.

yes, the muslims. yawn.

Winky

Whose agenda does it serve to portray The Church as a buncha child rapists?

and yes being anything but a mooslem in a mooselm nation is a bad thing
but you already knew that

2minkey

bootlicker
Whose agenda does it serve to portray The Church as a buncha child rapists?

possibly the agendas of those that were molested? should the media simply not report on the thousands of cases of sexual abuse? there are not mysterious conspiratorial forces in play. bureaucratic ethics, certainly.

and yes being anything but a mooslem in a mooselm nation is a bad thing
but you already knew that

yeah is that like being a jew in a christian nation during certain historical periods?

anusim3_wa.jpg

catocom

just like ALL organizations, be they religious,. or political....
They all get hijacked for power purposes, or to simply they to destroy them.
That's why the tea party work to start with, it was a surprise attack mostly.
once the 2 big parties figured it out, then a t first they both tried to
turn them to their side.
When they saw that wasn't working, they've been trying to just get them out of the way now.

Winky

so how does the 14th century affect today's events?
unless you agree that the moosies Are living in the 7th century?

No I couldn't care less if every little boy that ever came within 50 yards
of a Catholic Church was sodomized repeatedly
cuz they musta liked it Whaaaaaa

Dude seriously, the whole attempt to smear the church smacks of Alex Jones
and I know how you love that guy.

besides them evil bastards dont' wanna kill babies so there's gotta be something seriously wrong with them?

butt my kid did tell stories of the really old Jesuits priests doing gawd power things in class

2minkey

bootlicker
what don't you understand about thousands of molestations and institutionalized abuse? that kind of abuse should be fully reported in the case of ANY organization/institution. or are you just daft?

the nazis weren't exactly 14th century bub. so maybe the germans were living in the 7th century too then?