"no trespassing"

kuulani

my friend's cousin was staying at his house & evidently that cousin pissed off some girl. Well, that girl started egging my friend's house in the middle of the night & my friend called the cops on her.

when the cops arrived, my friend wanted to press charges, but the cops said that he couldn't because he didn't have a "no trespassing" sign posted :alienhuh:

idiot cops.
idiot american system.

unclehobart

destruction of private property
malicious mischief
vandalism
terroristic threats
littering

A dozen laws apply. The cop just didn't want to bother with the paperwork.

I say mount a counter-egg-insugency offensive.

Winky

The Police thought that anyone who would call about
a few eggs shouldn't drive and talk on the cel phone.

chcr

Too cute for words
As it happens I have a water balloon shooting slingshot (you hook it between two cars). It also works very well for firing eggs long distances (I'm told, I wouldn't know from experience and there is no evidence whatsoever that I was anywhere in the vicinity when it happened...) as long as you're careful with the "windup." I only mention this in passing and it is in no way a suggestion or advice.

Winky

nah she needs to get these kids to retaliate with
automatic weapons and RPG's!

Wunder what the cuz did in the first place to piss off the
poor young Lady Hmmmm?

K62

kuulani said:
my friend's cousin was staying at his house & evidently that cousin pissed off some girl. Well, that girl started egging my friend's house in the middle of the night & my friend called the cops on her.

when the cops arrived, my friend wanted to press charges, but the cops said that he couldn't because he didn't have a "no trespassing" sign posted :alienhuh:

idiot cops.
idiot american system.

An egg can break a window.

So can a brick.

Does she have a "No trespassing" sign on her house ? :D

kuulani

kihei.
he said it happened awhile back.
it was one of those stories you share over a steaming pakini of olena.