me - "so you just don't want to see the kids anymore period? Is that it? EH?"
him - "maybe, I think so" :trout:

what the FUCK is that?!
:grumpy:

*insert biggest string of curses ever right here*

[/vent]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh jesus fucking christ. Well, Les, you get to keep the kids, thats for sure.

alex

Sorry to hear that Leslie, Jeez, what a looser. Get all you can from him. It's gonna be tough when the kids realize what's up.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't know what to tell them :(

I'd thought when it happened it'd be a thoughtful process that we could ease them into...apparently not.

What the hell do I say? He's their hero :crying3:

Q

Don't say anything, at least not at first. The dickhead could change his mind after he doesn't see them for a bit. Just play dumb...I don't know why daddy isn't coming to see/get you. He must be busy.

And you should insist the court require him to attend parenting classes/counselling classes WITH the kids as part of the settlement.

HomeLAN

Christ almighty. Wait up, Prof. I'll be up directly to help. The wife would probably let me go for that one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie said:
What the hell do I say? He's their hero

Q has it right. If you say anything, you will be the badguy. Make him explain the problem whenever possible. The kids will learn what's what on their own, sadly.

Q

Here are some places to check into Les.

K.I.D.S. First
Phone: (905) 731-4046
e-mail: [email protected]
K.I.D.S First is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children of bereavement, separation, and divorce. K.I.D.S First is offering the successful Sandcastles program, "Helping your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles WayÓ.

Parenting For Today
17 Almont Road, Toronto M3H 3E4
Phone: (416) 636-2946
Provides private coaching through family mediation to empower divorced parents and their children to rebuild their lives with dignity. Risa Mlotek, a certified parent educator and accredited family mediator, also offers supportive and inspirational parenting and communication training workshops like "Co-Parening with Your Least Favourite Person" (upon request). Call for times and information. I made that red because that one sounds like it has a firm grasp on reality

Peel Counselling + Consulting Services
Phone: (905) 567-8858
The Family Conflict Resolution Program (FCRP) is for individuals and families facing a wide range of challenges associated with separation or divorce. The FCRP provides counselling services, workshops, mediation, custody and access assessments, and supervised access programs. They also offer a 12-week anger management group for men and women.

Q

Posty, you're not gonna win any dadd of the year awards if you give the children away while mommy's off fighting the war:p

Q

'Fraid not, Buddy boy. That kinda insanity has no cure. Now go clean some Frosted Flakes out of the silverware drawer and get over it :D

freako104

PostCode said:
Maybe not, but at least I'll retain my sanity.

just remember the more they drive you crazy the more they love

les he sounds like hes not a man. just an asshole. he better have a fucking good reason(not that there is one there is no reason a man should not take responibility and take care of his kids). les let him explain why hes a loser to the kids. you may end up losing them unless you take Qs advice and play dumb.