NWN--unclehobart

HeXp£Øi±

Yeah i know i've got the level because i was casting them before...before i took on the bigass steel shield. Dammit, i really like a well rounded character, but the spells are more fun than the steel imo. Guess i'll go back to the wooden shield and leathers. Level (4) now.

HeXp£Øi±

Ok been away from this game for a couple days now so i think i'll spend the night playing and see if i can get to (8) before the night's through. (6) now. Think i'm finally getting the hang of this.

HeXp£Øi±

What's up with all the jewels/rocks/gems i've collected? I've been saving them for eight levels now and i have tons of them. They're not worth a damn in the stores. Also most of them say they can be split?

unclehobart

Some casters have need for components in one way or another. Your fighters and hybrid types shouldnt. The stuff like quartz and skulls are components to manufacturing certain wiz potions. The second act has a few tomes wherein a wiz can place quartz with something else... nail it with a certain spell... and make a potion of somekind. There are also 'supposedly' smiths and such in act 3 who can forge you some sweet gear with the right components. You just have to leave your pack stuffed with all of the odds and ends. I only hold onto about 4 of any given sub item. I hold onto all of the jewels. Splits are just making a big stack into smaller stacks.

HomeLAN

Loaded this game up and played this weekend. Don't even try it without 64 MB on the vid card. Plays fine on my GeForce 2 GTS pro, but forget about it with the ATI 32 MB, even with the newest drivers. The systems are similar otherwise.

Good game so far, though. Addictive as hell.