oh noes electric car woes

catocom

It says they are selling x-amount, but it doesn't say how much they are
actually going to pay back.
We'll see. I'm pulling for Tesla.
They are actually one of the more viable companies.
Now Fiskar OTOH has already booted it.

2minkey

bootlicker
it just says they are paying back the loan early.

they aren't bad looking cars. i put very few miles on my car but i do like to take an occasional road trip. can't do that in a tesla.

2minkey

bootlicker
right. you go on a road trip 50 miles at a time. see how fun it is.

can you imagine pulling in to some gas station in alabama and asking if you could plug in your fagmobile?

Winky

Where did you get the idea that they paid anything back?
Oh that's right you have a marketing degree, not a decade of being a CEO OK sry my bad...

Just lemme know when they go under like all the rest of these stupid green industries

Winky

After 10 years, Tesla posted profits for the first time during the first quarter of 2013
musta been a great quarter eh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ROI can be in weeks, months or years. However, it should never be under the flag of the US government.
It ain't their money to play with.

2minkey

bootlicker
Where did you get the idea that they paid anything back?
Oh that's right you have a marketing degree, not a decade of being a CEO OK sry my bad...

Just lemme know when they go under like all the rest of these stupid green industries

what were you CEO of, a KFC franchise? 'cause you ain't coming off as particularly sharp in these matters.

it's okay if yer dumb. there are lots of dumb CEOs.

in fact there is only one type of man who understands what is really going on. and that ain't either of us.

Winky

even a guy with a GED that was the CEO of a chapter C corp for a decade
can finger out what's goin' on

they just shifted the debt, nuthin's been 'paid off'
they sure as fuck ain't made a 'profit' (sry iffin' ya don't know wut a profit iz)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Having a GED proves you can read & do the work. Having a diploma means you showed up

Winky

Your banker doesn't want to see your college transscripts
he wants to see your profit n loss statement and balance sheet

see where Tesla the failed public car company has a market cap of over a beellion dollars
and has posted TEN YEARS of losses?

I mean c'mon did the minxter post that link cuz he thought it was silly or does he really believe this sheet?

(I leave it to the reader to decide)

Winky

Elon Musk is best known for founding SpaceX and for co-founding Tesla Motors and PayPal...

The real story is his success not that battery powered cars are ever going to be
a success (at least not until the dinosaur juice runs out three centuries from now).

2minkey

bootlicker
yep, KFC. or equivalent. for sure. but we'll *never know.*

intrigue builds... :bgtup:

hey how much and how long do you think it takes to design and build a completely new vehicle?

Winky

2vb1o4o.jpg