omg n00b

unclehobart

So long as those pistols are full of tequila, I'm a-diving for the stream.

'Shoot me! Shoot me!,' he cried with his mouth wide open, salt on his lips and a lime in hand.

unclehobart

with?

In lieu of.

*stagger*

Oh, ok... perhaps a little substance with it to settle the stomach.

*grabs the margarita mix*

There we go. That has to count as a healthy low fat breakfast.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmmmm margarita

I'm gonna be drinking some of them tomorrow night before going out to a country night :D

mondomondo

Professur said:
Fine, I'll drink the rum.

Last time I drank rum, I puked everywhere except in the toilet and passed out in the midst of my shame. Apart from one brief realization of what I had done, and a fleeting-but-valiant effort to clean the mess with a pathetic handful of toilet paper, I was out cold on the bathroom floor for eight hours.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Fine, I'll drink the rum.

mmmmm rum

tequilla, vodka, rum, amaretto, i'll take whatever I can get :D

rye on the other hand...I LOVE rye...but it doesn't so much like me...I don't puke or anything like that but it makes my tummy achey for days...I didn't eat for 3 days the last time I drank rye...I guess it's a good diet tool though :eyebrow:

BeardofPants

mondomondo said:
Last time I drank rum, I puked everywhere except in the toilet and passed out in the midst of my shame. Apart from one brief realization of what I had done, and a fleeting-but-valiant effort to clean the mess with a pathetic handful of toilet paper, I was out cold on the bathroom floor for eight hours.
Good gawd, and I thought my rum experience was bad :alienhuh: All I did was puke on a nurses shoes, and have a shot in the butt.

Hazing? ... Hazing is good.
*me filches mondo's pants and runs for them thar hills ;)

ekahs retsam

mondomondo said:

sounds like a good time to me. but if you don't want the rum throw it over here tequila always makes me do things a i regret anyway. :drink: