one more hour ....

kuulani

'til work is pau (finished). i can't wait to get home. any suggestions on what to cook for dinner tonight? :D

kuulani

Filipinos eat dog too. Too bad I'm not Filipino. ;)

Anyway, I ate spahgetti from Nalani's house. I love walking over and eating there.

kuulani

Never had dog. I would try it though. I hear it's a delicacy.

I've had goat. Didn't like it. I've had rabbit. Tastes like chicken. Escargot is yummy. I don't do liver or cavier. Whale blubber is out.

Other than that, it's just fish, beef, pork and chicken for me.

kuulani

I'm at that "what to cook for dinner tonight" part of the day. Hmmm, MuFu is the only one that offered any suggestions ...

nalani

at least you get to go home .. I get to go to a 3-hour class *sniff* ...

and ummm... ku'u .. please don't cook Phoebe .. not cause I don't hate her - but cause . well .. we know where she's been and what's she's chewed on ... that's just .. nasty :gag:

kuulani

Oh, so killing Bambi is fine ... and killing Wilber is fine ... and killing [insert name of famous cow] is fine ... but mention hitting a dog once ... P

D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
That's because, in MOST of the world, the other animals mentioned are considered 'food'. Dogs and cats are considered 'pets' and, therefore, have a place in the family. Unfortunate, really. Dog makes a fine meal... ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Ahhh...the old Dachsund sandwich...Open face, of course, with cat's paw gravy. 'Duhrool, drool'... :laugh:

kuulani

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
That's because, in MOST of the world, the other animals mentioned are considered 'food'. Dogs and cats are considered 'pets' and, therefore, have a place in the family. Unfortunate, really. Dog makes a fine meal... ;)

Cats and rabbits are other pets that I hear are pretty darn good ;)