Osama Bin Laden dead

ResearchMonkey

and you wonder why it's difficult for me to take you seriously...
I guess we just have a different set of American Values comrade.

dsc1802k.jpg

Worst President Ever.

spike

Wow, you're obsessed with communism. It's like you're a cartoon character or something.

Down with workers!

minkey's a commie now because he thought your idiotic picture was stupid.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wow, you're obsessed with communism.

YEA!!! Who'd have thunk such revolutionary liberal ideas like abortion & no fault divorce would hurt us? Maybe we can bankrupt the system wilth welfare & collapse it. No free thinking America would undervalue the decay of morals & values. Hell, the EPA has already set up the inevitable removal of private property rights. Transfer the power from the local & the state to the federal level. Nah, none of this is bad for America.

GO COMMUNISM!!! Do we want the success of a Lenin or do we go simpler? Maybe Castro (ooohhhh- I know, I LOVE CHE!)

Communism is a horrid idea. It destroys everything of value & supplants it with a small ruling class (didn't we seperate ourselves from a monarchy for this very reason?). Tyrants & dictators, not freedom. It has a nice ring don't you think? (yea, yea minx, I know Marx wanted a collective ownership & no ruling class - that will never happen)

spike

That's pretty funny that you think abortion and no fault divorce and the EPA are about communism. :laugh:

Your views on no fault divorce where you want some government nannyism all up in people's personal lives are a bit Totalitarian.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's pretty funny that you think abortion and no fault divorce and the EPA are about communism. :laugh:

What's sad is, you don't.

Your views on no fault divorce where you want some government nannyism all up in people's personal lives are a bit Totalitarian.

The job of government is to, among other things, legislate the law. Since marriage is a contract, does it not fall under that catergory? Is the judiciary not sought to nullify that contract? Under what conditions may that contract be broken? If that contract may be broken, at will, why not any other contract? What if I've tired of paying my mortgage? Perhaps my credit card bills are too high & I decide to exercise my right to unilaterally end the contract. Maybe, as an employer, I don't think you work hard enough, do I cut your pay, at my whim & discretion. No fault is OK, correct?

2minkey

bootlicker
abortion and e-z divorce are the result of capitalism, dude. what do you think the dominant force in our country has been? bleeding heart faggotry or the people that get shit done? don't be so naive.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The Lennonists & the troglodites seem to disagree with your assessment. The destruction of the family unit, morals & values were major principles.
Both were products of the 60's. Hardly American folklore.

spike

What's sad is, you don't.

No, what's sad is that you see communism everywhere where it isn't. It's like you just apply it to anything you don't personally like. If a kid accidentally breaks your window with a baseball do you assume he's a commie?

Maybe, as an employer, I don't think you work hard enough, do I cut your pay, at my whim & discretion. No fault is OK, correct?

That's a good example. Work contracts can be ended at any point by either party. You don't force people to work for someone for life.

Marriage is similar. If things change and people don't want to stay married you don't have the nanny state step in a force two people to stay together. That's ridiculous and a serious invasion by the government into people's personal lives. They can legally end it if they decide to. That is how the law is written.

What you want is to change the existing contract so that the government would be forced to limit freedom.

""No-fault" divorce was pioneered in the United States by the state of California when Governor Ronald Reagan signed into law the Family Law Act of 1969 on September 4, 1969"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-fault_divorce#California.27s_Family_Law_Act_of_1969

I assume you believe that guy to be a commie.

2minkey

bootlicker
The Lennonists & the troglodites seem to disagree with your assessment. The destruction of the family unit, morals & values were major principles.
Both were products of the 60's. Hardly American folklore.

no, certainly not the myths of your tribe.

spike

What happened to Gonz on this one? He was all about calling no fault divorce a commie thing right up until it was pointed out Reagan started it.

Did his head explode?

ResearchMonkey

Reagan made other mistakes of appeasement, like amnesty. He tries to work with you folks and you idiots hold it against him, no surprise there.

The sacred rite of marraige is one of those thing you really don't grasp, like the whole "til death do us part" thing. -- It's not supposed to be like changing your underwear, it's suppose to be a commitment of real value in ones life and society as a whole. Commies must devalue those strengths in a healthy society.

Hey comrade, have you ever heard about Yuri Bezmenov? Useful Idiot.

2minkey

bootlicker
wow dude you make some freakish associations.

only you know what makes something real in marriage, etc...

:rofl:

ResearchMonkey

Time tested for thousands of years. I can't help it if you cannot grasp the concept.

I suppose you are all for man-boy love then?