ot central is a wankers paradise

ol' man

I am looking on the lunatic lounge forum page and it seems that there are many topics that could be in the "real world" or "Entertainment" forums.

ol'man: as i see it, the real world forum is meant to have news and opinions about them, i don't see why you got pissed for a thread moved, anyway, the thread is still on the forums, and people interested will reply to it.

If I wanted it in the "real world" forum I would have put it there! In fact when I first came here there was only this forum! Moving threads and calling someone a village idiot is BS! I am over it now as I found out it was sb that moved it with a push from OSLI(you asshole)

:D

ris

this is getting lame, have you nothing else to talk about krusty, we've had pretty much the same thread from you before :rolleyes:

Q

This has got to be the longest case of PMS in recorded history, especially in a male. Lets donate him for research.

sbcanada

Originally posted by ol' man

That wasn't all that he said and did! The shit head moved my post! Whatever way you want to look at it I have never been treated like that by a mod before!

Look who's gone to the bag of personal attacks. ;) Yes, ol' man, I did move your thread to the Real World forum, because it's topic matched the topics that the Real World forum is for. OT is OT, but our 5 forums (6, if you count the hidden one) help us organize it all. outside looking in was the one who first said that your thread needed to be moved!

Hey, shouldn't this be in "The Real World" forum?

I'm sorry for calling you the village idiot though, it was a joke. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The thread should be on the real world, it was the right decision to move it.

MuFu

Originally posted by s4
Let me ask you one thing MuFu. Did I warn people to keep the pictures in good taste, that is make sure they had clothes on? Did people ignore what I said?

Sam and Fury are not the only ones that helped get this board started. You also have sbcanada, Mitch, and myself to thank for talking the HWC brass into letting us discuss getting it started. Without our support, this board might not even be here.

Yep, you warned people. Nope, they did not ignore you from what I saw, although I did not visit the thread in the day before it got moved. Certainly nothing distasteful was posted, only a few borderline posts. Hard to really know where to draw the line since different people have different opinions on what is "acceptable" and what is not. Fair enough that it got moved in the end, although I don't believe it was because of the graphical content at all. Best forget that thread methinks... :)

As for getting this board started.... yes, good job all of you! Don't let it go to waste by getting unnecessarily worked up about petty issues. Be tolerant to other peoples opinions and make a few compromises just so everything works out, even if it isn't the way you'd like it, ideally. Is that so hard?

Rock on. :hairbang:

MuFu.

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by *Q*
This has got to be the longest case of PMS in recorded history, especially in a male. Lets donate him for research.

I see the back stabbers have arrived, too gutless to post until they see they have support.

krusty

Window Licker
Now this post... why the sudden change of heart? Are you warming up to sbcanada or are you just fishing for support? :rolleyes:

Obviously we're not able to change our opinions, the first post I made was weeks ago.

And yes, sb wouldve made a good moderator, just never got a chance to calm down first.

krusty

Window Licker
Too right, dude! A babe thread... gets really huge then someone goes over the line and it gets moved. All in good spirit though. Can't think of anything that's reminded me more MORE HWC Off-Topic. I think you need your dick re-attached if you didn't like that thread.

And besides... you don't have to read the stuff you don't like! fury and samcurry have done a great job in setting this up and could probably do without a whining shit like you around. If you don't like it here, then go! Please!

I cant think of anything that got HWC OT shut down more quickly then that bullshit MuFu.

And the "GO PLEASE" bullshit is way old, always dribbled first by the 14 year olds who think they know how a forum works.

Q

Originally posted by krusty
I see the back stabbers have arrived, too gutless to post until they see they have support.
Gutless, my ass.
I was trying to ignore you.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You know, there is still the option that the members could all hit the ignore button simultaneously.

Here is a good opportunity. :)