ot central is a wankers paradise

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by *Q*
Go away. I'm not fucking Avis

I have no idea what you said here Q...
I see SL is shadowing you too.. it must be nice to have your own fourm puppy... lol

MuFu

Stevie.jpg

"Been spending most our lives living in a wankers paradise..."

MuFu

Actually I prefer the 1979 SugarHill Gang classic, "Fapper's Delight". ;)

*fap-fap-fap-fap...*

MuFu.

ris

have you heard about craig david?

he's given up the music biz to go into the british olympic team, where he will be the bow selecter

ooooooohhhhh :D

MuFu

"now what you hear is not a test--i'm fappin to the beat
and me, the lube, and my friends are gonna try to soil the sheets"

-SugarHill Gang, Fapper's Delight, 1979.
afro-smilie.gif

MuFu.

ris

but of course, i only have low grade gags that come with a trombone sound on the punchline :D

G

Fury and I spent hours this afternoon working on ideas for the forum so that the type of problem of mod vs mod doesn't happen again.

tarez

All hail and bow to Krusty lord god and high master and all knowledgable on how forums should be run and are to be run. :rolleyes:

Yes I am sure you are the only are the person who knows how forums are supose to be and have easily been visiting forums long than anyone else here. :headbang:

I cant think of anything that got HWC OT shut down more quickly then that bullshit MuFu.

And the "GO PLEASE" bullshit is way old, always dribbled first by the 14 year olds who think they know how a forum works.

Who cares if that shit would have got shut down at HWC? This isn't internet.com owned hardware central, if we want to have a boob thread they we have a boob thread when it got outa hand it got closed. Wooo Hoooo

Oh and Please DON'T go, you are giving this forum some color and it has been rather amusing the last day reading such.

G

You can say what you want to krusty but his thread has gotten almost as many reads as the boob thread, and it has no girlie pictures. :D