ot central is a wankers paradise

MuFu

Originally posted by s4
You can say what you want to krusty but his thread has gotten almost as many reads as the boob thread, and it has no girlie pictures. :D

...yet. ;)

MuFu.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
You can say what you want to krusty but his thread has gotten almost as many reads as the boob thread, and it has no girlie pictures. :D

Its like rubbernecking, or certain websites out there. So freakish, you can't help looking, no matter how repulsed or disgusted you are.

G

I noticed that there are lots of people online at the site too. The bickering may have actually got people interested in seeing what would happen next. :D

sbcanada

:rofl2:

bikini.estate_85x65.jpg

G

This is a warning. I will lock this thread if the next boob picture that gets put in. :eek:

{The hell I will! I will edit any nipples out or too much nudity however. }

Next time start the boob thread in Leslies' forum. That is why we call it Love & Lifestyles. :p

G

Originally posted by Justintime
dude, i love my boob threads in my forum. :headbang:

Sorry Justin, the boobs really do belong to Leslie. :D

[the next big debate...who gets the boobs, tune in next week same channel same time to find out]

Originally posted by s4
Originally posted by Justintime
dude, i love my boob threads in my forum. :headbang:

Sorry Justin, the boobs really do belong to Leslie. :D

[the next big debate...who gets the boobs, tune in next week same channel same time to find out]

no way dude, she'll edit em all :eek:, besides thats carnal lust, not love and lifestyles :D