OTC BBQ 7/1-2/06

HomeLAN

OK, date's set. Now who's coming?

I can't speak for Unc and Tonks, but I can offer one king size, one couch, and one pullout (which I'd hesitiate to recommend - ask Catocom).

Any wierd dietary requirements we need to ignore? Let's hear it.

ROLL CALL!

tonksy

My guest bedroom is spoken for and the girls will be using their beds this time but I do have a couch and space for an air mattresses, if needed.
Also, the BBQ may be scheduled for the first and second but I don't mind having folks about longer if they want to stay for the festivities on the 4th.

HomeLAN

I'm not sure about that part yet. If the wife and kiddie are in town, the 3rd and 4th will be a long time to have sleepover guests. OTOH, they may be going to a wedding, in which case I'm OK until the 4th.

She's checking with her Mom and will let me know.

tonksy

Slim and Red have an air mattress that I can try and beg off of them as Peanut can bunk with the girls.

Winky

HomeLAN said:
Atlanta. What rock you been hiding under?

this one

out here in the Desert

ya know if I came over there

my online persona would be changed forever

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Still hoping to attend. Decision still pending these fuckwits getting their act together on a permanent abode for us. If we do attend, we'll HoJo. No weird dietary demands, but might have a couple requests if we can come.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Still hoping to attend. Decision still pending these fuckwits getting their act together on a permanent abode for us. If we do attend, we'll HoJo. No weird dietary demands, but might have a couple requests if we can come.

I've got a big tent I could loan you.

woodman19_99

Hmm, I might be able to make it. I would like to come, especially after missing so many before hand, but I may be in NH that weekend... hmmm

simplyred

Yes we will bring our airmatress. It is a queen size. It sleeps pretty well ( as I have been sleeping on it all week) It also inflates and deflates pretty quickly so we can get it out of the way each morning if need be (as that is what I have been doing all week).

I also have sheets for it I will bring as long as no one minds sleeping on pink roses. :)

alex

I'll do my best to come but the final ya/nay may come down to the last few days. If I do, i also have a queen size air mattress I could bring. I would also be glad to bring my share of the grub. Whole pork loin sliced? Whole ribeye sliced? 3-4 packs of skinless boneless chicken breats? Of course I'll have my buddy Jack with me ;)

HomeLAN

Haven't figured menu yet. I'd like to do that with Unc and tonks face-to-face, and it looks like this weekend that isn't going to be possible. May be a bit before that's sorted.