OTC BBQ 7/1-2/06

HomeLAN

2:30 flight requires 12:15 leave time, 12:30 latest.

Take him with you if he's amenable. Assuming a 2 hour hit at the dentist, you're golden.

Inkara1

HomeLAN said:
Nah. The internet's a wonderful thing. I can track your flight progress on it.

You may wish to call me for other reasons, though. You still have my cell number?

It just occurred to me to ask if you still have mine. I'd try to get SL's too if he had one.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So when did Prof et al. head out? What is their expected arrival date? When is their planned departure from Atlanta? When do they expect to be home?

HomeLAN

Professur said:
YAHOOO> Done, and done. We're reserved at Stone mountain 24/6 to 7/7 solid. One site, no moving, and right where I wanted to be (almost). Let the party commence.

So he should be here. I've not heard a word, though.

unclehobart

Prof called us this afternoon. Apparently they touched down sometime on saturday and have been lounging ever since. We haven't touched base since we are busy beyond the pale.

HomeLAN

Well, tonight's booked for me, since it's the only night I'll get to see my family until 7-4, but after that I become pretty open.

Gotta go pick Inky up tomorrow night.

unclehobart

Prof and family hung out at my pad all afternoon and evening. He made his patented mexican lasagna. The kids ran muckity-muck all day. Wallpapering continued in the bathroom.

A.B.Normal

unclehobart said:
Prof and family hung out at my pad all afternoon and evening. He made his patented mexican lasagna. The kids ran muckity-muck all day. Wallpapering continued in the bathroom.

Glad to see they made it,after seeing the headlines about all the rain I wasn't sure .

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Prof and family hung out at my pad all afternoon and evening. He made his patented mexican lasagna.

A Scot, living in Canada, visiting the US makes a Mexican version of an Italian dish. :eek3:

Inkara1

Late? Pfft. That's the EARLY flight. I could have saved a few bucks by arriving at 1-something a.m.

Stop Laughing

I can't wait. I'm packing tonight and will see if I can check in online tonight to get through quicker since I gotta get to the airport straight after work tomorrow.