OTC BBQ 7/1-2/06

catocom

Well, due to a recent job type thing, I'm not going to be able to make Atl.:crap: (Gotta be on-call)
I'm going to be here wide-open on the 4th though. (cookout, fishing...firworks later...:beardbng:
Anybody that can, come up thisa way.:headbng2:

Inkara1

I was planning on it... that's why I decided to stay until the 5th.

My plane decided to show up, eventually. It left Phoenix a little late, because it was "rush hour" and plus, one of the other connecting flights was late getting in. Then, they had to take a more southerly route. I only landed 40 minutes late... at Concourse D.

HomeLAN

Yeah, but you got here. Any landing you walk away from is a good one.

Cat, I'm REALLY sorry to hear that. :(

I'll make your place on the 4th, but I'll have to leave mid-afternoon. The family's coming home that day. I need to get with Unc and figger out how my guests are going to get home. Oops.

Inkara1

I had the understanding that Unc was going to take me back to the airport. I hope that Unc had the same understanding.

catocom

HomeLAN said:
Yeah, but you got here. Any landing you walk away from is a good one.

Cat, I'm REALLY sorry to hear that. :(

I'll make your place on the 4th, but I'll have to leave mid-afternoon. The family's coming home that day. I need to get with Unc and figger out how my guests are going to get home. Oops.
Cool!
I'll get some worms ready, so you can take some cats back with ya. ;)

Inkara1

unclehobart said:
I'm sure its pretty cool by me as well. When was that flight back?

It leaves at 5:25 p.m. on Wednesday, July 5. It's America West, so I'll probably be in Concourse D again.

HomeLAN

No, no. I'm talking about getting them back from Gainesville to Marietta. I have to leave early, remember?

MrBishop

Prof... not exactly my best work...but the pixelation on the original is a pain.

Have a great weekend BBQ everyone!

Inkara1

So HL let me drive the Hemi as we went to get SL... and on the way back, we got hit with a major-league flash-n-splash storm. Fun times, driving in a car I don't know too well, on a freeway I don't know too well, with other drivers I don't know too well... but by me posting this, you can probably tell I got us back alive. The real fun time was the intersection that had the flashing red light for me, and the flashing yellow for the other direction. We don't try that shit in California.

catocom

HomeLAN said:
What time you expecting us, Cat?
I was kinda wondering too.
I was going to try to be up at 8, and be around by 9ish.
Y'all want I should get up earlier? ... I'm flexible. :)
How many poles do I need to have working good?

Y'all gonna stay for lunch? ...or I can grill a little early. (I'm doing a big grilling in the evening too)

HomeLAN

I have my own rod/reel, but I may be the only one.

You won't see us before noon. I have west-coasters sleeping in.

BTW, check yer PM's. ;)