OTC BBQ pics 2006

HomeLAN

Geek Central in my basement. 5 of 6 ports on the LAN were occupied. I almost had to break out the 16 port 10baseT switch.

HomeLAN

Hey, Sammy! The sherry rocked, man. Not as sweet as last year's, but a bit smokier. Very nice. Last pic - Stop Laughing enjoys the sherry - perhaps a tad too much. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Where to start...where to start...

First: Who's the skinny guy in the one basement geek session pic?
Next: Prof, I see you've grown more hair since the last pics of you I saw...I also noticed that it's a lot less grey. You into dying it now? Also, I see you've lost a significant amount of weight, lookin' good!
Finally: I didn't receive any time of communication asking for my permission to trout Prof! *handonhip

HomeLAN

Nixy said:
First: Who's the skinny guy in the one basement geek session pic?

My buddy the IT guy from work. Seriously nice dude.

Next: Prof, I see you've grown more hair since the last pics of you I saw...I also noticed that it's a lot less grey. You into dying it now?

:lurk:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What?? Were we all suppose to notice that it's browner and not say anything? :blank:

Inkara1

Nixy, if we want your permission to trout someone when we're NOT posting at the board, we'll beat it out of you. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Nixy, if we want your permission to trout someone when we're NOT posting at the board, we'll beat it out of you. :D

A simple email/PM woulda be enough...I woulda given you permission for the funny factor that the picture provides...but since you didn't ask my permission you shall be punished.