OTC BBQ pics 2006

Sawhney89

Except be aware of Altron's car... It might break down on the way to getting those yummy Philly cheese steaks.

OOH, SNAP
*Altron knows where I live*

Altron

Professur said:
Where's my fucking cheese steak?
If anyone breaks down in Jersey while driving cross country to hang out, let me know, and I'll take them out for cheese steaks.

You were like one exit away from me too. :(

Professur

Shit. I've still got that damn laptop in the trailer too. I'd forgotten all about that. doh.

Yeah, AL, I've been beating myself over the head for the last month or so about that. I was sitting there in the motel, trying to work out what to do, where to go, and getting online and using my skills and resources never once occured to me. At least three people here would at least have come and collected the missus and kids.

I'll not live that mistake down.

Altron

Regardless of the other stuff, we could have gone for a cruise in your favorite car.

Although that "I'd kill for a car like that" comment was a little bit scary... :laugh:

Professur

Altron said:
Regardless of the other stuff, we could have gone for a cruise in your favorite car.

Although that "I'd kill for a car like that" comment was a little bit scary... :laugh:

All the more so, now that I've seen your neck of the woods.

Altron

dude winky
i was in hot water for a little bit about bringing my friends on

it's good to be reminded that winky puts even the most immature adolescents to shame

tonksy

I'm hijacking this thread to post another of my children's wounds.
Marlowe was walking briskly ("I wasn't running, Momma!") headed towards the kitchen (wearing new shoes) and slipped, hitting her forehead on the lip of the step up to the kitchen. This happened Wednesday night and this photo was taken this morning (Sunday).
attachment.php

She scared the ever-loving shit out of herself and both adults...her sister was decidely unconcerned.

majestyx

Ouch!

And, I can truly sympathize with her! I was about her age, but one of my incidents was with sock feet, "not running" on the wood floors, straight into the door facing at my Grandmother's house. One of the others was with sock feet, "not running" down a flight of stairs, hitting the second step down and then tumbling head over heels ending on landing at the bottom in a heap with my Grandmother screaming "Are you hurt?", with me laying there laughing my ass off!

tonksy

Ouch!

And, I can truly sympathize with her! I was about her age, but one of my incidents was with sock feet, "not running" on the wood floors, straight into the door facing at my Grandmother's house. One of the others was with sock feet, "not running" down a flight of stairs, hitting the second step down and then tumbling head over heels ending on landing at the bottom in a heap with my Grandmother screaming "Are you hurt?", with me laying there laughing my ass off!

I bet your Grandmother had a drink after that :crap: