OTC pictures

Sharky

The creek behind my place, my neighbor's peanut field right after harvest, having a beer with my neighbor.

Sharky

A couple of shots of Da Bilge, our patio bar. Guests are asked to write intellectual graffiti on the refrigerator. It is completely covered with writing. Under the "attack dog" (ha!) sign is the door to Ely's apartment. And that's one of my friends with a dolphin he caught on my boat.

Sharky

tonks said:
that fridge thing, sharky? way cool. i'm gonna go that in my guest bathroom...when i get one.... :D

Hehe - it's funny how people dig it . . . when we throw a party, there's always a little group gathered around the fridge, reading it. :D

Some of the graffiti is pretty clever. I'll take a close-up photo and post it next week. Somebody gave me that fridge for free when they bought a bigger one, three years later it still runs fine (knock on wood).

Sharky

This is one of the crewboats I was captain of in the oilfields off of Louisiana, Texas, and Alabama. She is a 142' all-aluminum high speed boat built for hauling passengers and cargo to drilling rigs and production platforms. She has 4 engines - 16 cylinder Detroit Diesel 16V-92TA turbocharged engines producing 1100 horsepower each, turning 42" diameter propellers. She carries up to 90 passengers, 200 long tons of cargo, 20,000 gallons of potable water, and 30,000 gallons of diesel fuel.

The rig is the very same rig used in the filming of the movie "Armageddon".

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek13: when did your hair get so long? or curly?!

you're gettin cuter in your old age dude ;)

freako104

its actually natural this way. in my other pics my hair is still wet from a shower. in that pic i have dry hair . its always been somewhat long but it was longer when I was in HS ;)

:blush: aww thanks les

Rose

I'm cleaning out some server space and finding some goodies, so I'll share. :)

The first one is of me a couple years ago. Nevermind the redeye. :p

The second one is my cat Mary Jane rolling around on her blanket (there's catnip on the blanket). :D

And the third one is from this summer (June). I don't change much, eh?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
No...I was busy fixing...:D

Rose, the other pic makes your eyes look grey/green but this one they looked brown. What color are they?

Rose

:blush: thanks

BoP - my hair has a wave to it. I would love it if it was as straight as in the picture a couple years ago. I think I had a straightener then (with steam! *lol*), but I usually just use a curling iron now to try and straighten it a bit and turn the tips under.

Squiggy - wow. I cuoldn't fix those damn'd red eyes to save my life. I suppose in real life my eyes are hazel - they vary from a bright emerald green (very rare) to grey to green. :s I love the light brown you used. :D

*ignores Freako* ;) :p