OTC Slogan Ideas

MrBishop

OTC- Common cure for V.D. (Verbal Diarhea)

OTC- In case of Topic Change, Break conventions

OTC- If you absolutely have to meet MrBishop (I hear that he's a stud-muffin)

OTC- 1000 Psychotics, no waiting

OTC- Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes, you post

OTC- The difference between 'accident' and 'willful misconduct'

OTC- umh...what was I saying again?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
OTC: because they don't pay you enought to actually do work

OTC: better than sex...well memories of sex

OTC: your one stop lobotomy warehouse

OTC: 'cause RL suxxors

Jon

This might be a good T-shirt idea... with www.otcentral.com down the side on an orange background :D

Choose your PC. Choose a high speed Web connection. Choose to be anti-social with your housemates. Choose to spend every last drop of your wages on a top of the range monitor cos your eyes are fucked from constantly staring at your shite 14" one. Choose to have pizza and beer sent up to your room. Choose to have a commode installed because you can't be arsed to go for a toilet break. Choose to spend hours of your life arguing pointless issues with people you've never even met before. Choose to give karma because underneath you're a really nice guy. Choose the best site in the world. Choose the friendliest online community. Choose OTC.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Go to OTC, it will become your favorite.

Favourite.

Favorite.

Favourite, you clueless yank.

Favorite, you blundering Brit.

Hey eh, it's Favourite, eh.

What were we talking about again?

Oz

Jon said:
This might be a good T-shirt idea... with www.otcentral.com down the side on an orange background :D

Choose your PC. Choose a high speed Web connection. Choose to be anti-social with your housemates. Choose to spend every last drop of your wages on a top of the range monitor cos your eyes are fucked from constantly staring at your shite 14" one. Choose to have pizza and beer sent up to your room. Choose to have a commode installed because you can't be arsed to go for a toilet break. Choose to spend hours of your life arguing pointless issues with people you've never even met before. Choose to give karma because underneath you're a really nice guy. Choose the best site in the world. Choose the friendliest online community. Choose OTC.

:headbng2:

OTC: More addictive than heroin, at a fraction of the price ;)

pc_builder

I just had an idea. Whenever you stop taking suggestions for slogans and shut down the thread, all the admins and mods can select their favorites, then have a poll for the rest of us to vote from that selection. You could have more than one poll for process of elimination, if some slogans seem to be equally popular.

It was just an idea anyway. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think we've gotten a lot of great submissions, and so I'll start a poll here shortly (e.g. No more submissions will be accepted). It will be in elimination format.. the slogans with the most votes get eliminated. We will hold a few polls and whittle the selection down for each one to a point where the final poll will be between 5 slogans and you will then pick the one you like the best out of them. How's that sound?

chcr

Too cute for words
Quick note: Nas anyone besides me ever typed in www.otc.com by mistake. I think we want to spell out off topic central or put otcentral.com rather than just otc. Just a thought.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I've typed it in once, but not by mistake, just to see if the domain existed. I tried to ask him if it was for sale but no. :mope:

They've had it for well over 5 years though.