OTC UK: Fancy a night out?

Jon

Whaddya reckon? Details are in preliminary stages (i.e. I've just thought about it :eyemouth: )

I'm around again at about 4pm our time (just finished work and the Stella's knocked me out :D)

Lemme know if y'all up for it :)

Jon

ris

yeah, i'd be up for a quiet beer or 8. picking a day will be fairly hard though, i got things on the next few weeks.

Jon

ris said:
yeah, i'd be up for a quiet beer or 8. picking a day will be fairly hard though, i got things on the next few weeks.

Good man :) I was thinking in about a month to 6 weeks time. Then again, it maybe that we'll have to reschedule that if enough people want to come but can't get time off...

ris

i'm busy 19th sept weekemd and the 4th and 11th oct weekends. other than that i'm usually pretty flexible

Raven

Annoying SOB
most of the posts do seem to be from the manc-ish are but sheffield or leeds may be better becuase of down south people like ris and justine

peterska2

steweygrrrr said:
most of the posts do seem to be from the manc-ish are but sheffield or leeds may be better becuase of down south people like ris and justine

but we have the M6. There are too many accidents on the M1

Raven

Annoying SOB
these things called trains tend have less accidents.....maybe we should get other input too....

peterska2

we could get other input or we could say that we have 2 train stations and thew virgin from liondon only takes 3 hours to manchester

Raven

Annoying SOB
south african?

and I cant drive because

a) I pay out £140 a week of my £155 a week wage
b) I work 10am to 6.30pm
c) My provisional license is backpacking round huddersfield after wandering off on my 19th year before last