OTC UK: Fancy a night out?

Raven

Annoying SOB
that too but everyone knows that manchester sheffield and leeds are the best places ever

Arris

Not possible.
They are in eng-ga-land. Automatically disqualifies them from being considered in the "best places ever" list. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
I disagree being from Manchester and all and having been to scotland every christmas.....

Arris

steweygrrrr said:
I disagree being from Manchester and all and having been to scotland every christmas.....

Did I say anything about anywhere in Scotland being any better.
I was just pointing out that in a list of "best places ever" I doubt many people would rate Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield etc...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Although I have fond memories of Cantebury where I was born, all my fonder memories are from my time spent in Manchester....go figger :confused:

ris

leeds is ok, not been to sheffield and i've only briefly been in manc. bristol has its moments.

Jon

Soz peeps, NTL cut me off so I've been away for a few days :lol:

Of course, we'd need to finalise dates/times etc... I'm thinking October...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Jon said:
Soz peeps, NTL cut me off so I've been away for a few days :lol:

Of course, we'd need to finalise dates/times etc... I'm thinking October...
Im thinking I'll be damned skint then....off to see Linkin Park in November (anyone who wants to come is welcome Tix are £20 apiece. I could order them all and accept payment at a later date) and the GF's birthday is mid October :(

Aunty Em

steweygrrrr said:
south african?

and I cant drive because

c) My provisional license is backpacking round huddersfield after wandering off on my 19th year before last
... you can get another one if you've lost it ya know... :rolleyes:

... grumbles about having to pay for a photocard... this paper one's so worn the german police won't be able to read it!

... grumbles even more about all these young folks who can go gallivanting off around the country at a moments notice... :mope: