Penis Problems...

BIGDAVE

Does anybody else have this problem?......

When I touch myself to pee, my winkie gets really big and the pee comes out fast like a un-manned fire hose. :crying4:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
BIGDAVE said:

When I touch myself to pee, my winkie gets really big and the pee comes out fast like a un-manned fire hose. :crying4:

nope no problems with that, it's when I'm shaking it out It gets big, but I don't mind, I get free gel that way

tonksy

BIGDAVE said:

you mean like a wild hose? in fire fighting school they taught us to throw yourself on the hose, bend it back so that it kinks and apply pressure...you should try that.

BIGDAVE

Do you think about the ginger/blue girl when you shake it out? Are you what they call a "Rampant Ejaculator" ?

BIGDAVE

tonks said:
you mean like a wild hose? in fire fighting school they taught us to throw yourself on the hose, bend it back so that it kinks and apply pressure...you should try that.

I just tried it but I fell into the toilet and broke my dick off :crying4: ........thanks for your help.

Philly

BIGDAVE said:

i kicked u in the nutz too hard didnt i :evilcool:

AlphaTroll

BIGDAVE said:

Nope, can't say I have that problem............can't say I have a penis either :rolleyes: