PHOTO GALLERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

[b]

has anybody noticed that when you click on freako104's pic in the gallery you get fury instead? :confuse2:

Bink

Luis G:

weeeeee............now i'm there....

funny thing, i'm a moderator at OTC, and not a senior member at HWC :confuse3:

who cares :headbang:

For the moment, I've been defaulting user details to HWC's, unless otherwise specified you want your OTC details provided. I'm going through some ideas in my head for an improved design that may better incorporate details from both sites.

For my sake, I'd like to keep it as simple as possible. You've also noticed I've been using the default user titles. Again I did that for simplicity sake. It's one of those things users can frequently update and change, so using the default ensures some form of continuity ;)

Thanks for the support ya'll given the members gallery. We've almost reached 100 users listed there :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
yeah, lots of faces laying in your site.

keep up the good job and welcome back :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, if you've got PHP capability, I could probably whip up something that will let you automatically get user details from OTC (e.g. rank, posts, location, etc)

I would do it with HWC too, except I don't think they'll let that fly (it'd require putting a script on the server that gets accessed every time the photo gallery gets accessed)

Bink

As far as I'm aware, my webspace doesn't support PHP. It's just ya' basic 5MB free webspace from the ISP ;)

Bink

All things going well, I will be getting some real web-hosting in the not so distant future and it will likely support PHP, for my portfolio. If that plan comes good, I'll move the members gallery there as well.

Besides, my widdle 5MB is nearly full :eek:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Could someone help me get my pic from Xibase into the photo gallery? I am usually only on at work so I can not email the file as it is ony my computer at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.