Picture Story Of My Recent Passed

Toolbox™

So, this is what's happened in the last couple of years:

Ina and I broke up about 3.5 years ago.

0249.jpg

Our son, Mano is now 4.5 years old and is growing up fast.

0250.jpg

0252.jpg

0253.jpg

We just discovered that he loves bowling (6 lbs.).

0251.jpg

He loves the computer and has his own little laptop... that he brings to school!

0257.jpg

Continued...

Toolbox™

Over the Easter Holiday, I taught my son how to pilot a 1200cc jetski which he now takes very seriously and is seriously good at it. He uses throttle control very well and I am such a proud father. Even his turning skills are awsome.

0254.jpg

0255.jpg

Over the same weekend, I also taught him how to pilot a 31-foot speedboat with Twin Honda 4-Stroke 200BHP engines that sound like jet turbines which he also now pilots all on his own as long as someone tells him which direction to go and how much throttle power to give it.

0256.jpg

After 2.5 years of riding smaller (less than 600cc) bikes, I scared myself to death on the Skyway bringing home my old bike hitting nearly 260KPH. Picture below is old:

0258.jpg

0259.jpg

Toolbox™

And lastly, I'm dating someone again. Lovely woman from New York who just moved here. We've been dating several weeks now and I am quite happy.

0260.jpg

0264.jpg

0261.jpg

0262.jpg

0263.jpg

I don't have a picture of my new office but I also landed a dream job last March and everything in my life right now is perfect.

Toolbox™

So, what's your picture story? Hopefully, we're all going to enjoy seeing one anothers e-friend's stories in this thread.

Cheers all. :)

nalani

first of all, holy hell .. welcome back! It?s good to see you again. Your son is a doll .. man, I miss my kids when they were that little *pout* .. he?s a cutie

Toolbox™

Good to see you too... I don't know what made me all of a sudden punch in otcental.com on the URL bar but my fingers just did it and now, I'm here.

Thank you for the kind words and the warm wlecome. :)

Good to be back. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I will work on my picture story when I get home from work this evening :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Hey man, looks like things are going pretty well for you.

Glad you're back.

Professur

I've already made clear my opinion of your driving habits and feel no need to repeat them ...... I just feel sorry for your kid.

Toolbox™

I've already made clear my opinion of your driving habits and feel no need to repeat them ...... I just feel sorry for your kid.

It's just a picture story Prof... try not to criticize and have some fun. Put your own little story in - it should be fun. :)

And please don't mention feeling sorry for my son or make any assumptions on my parenting methods. I don't appreciate it, alright?

Take care.

Winky

nevah mind Prof, he's a dork.

Dang that girl is a major hottie!

livin' la vida loca?

Professur

Toolbox, it's nothing to do with your parenting skills. Merely pointing out that driving on public roads at 273kpm isn't likely to let you exercise those skills very long. Remind us all again what the speedlimit was on that road.

chcr

Too cute for words
Toolbox, it's nothing to do with your parenting skills. Merely pointing out that driving on public roads at 273kpm isn't likely to let you exercise those skills very long. Remind us all again what the speedlimit was on that road.

Sure thing dad.

Toolbox™

273KPH on a closed bit of highway that is still under construction. Went up and down the roads twice before hitting that speed. Wearing full armour. And, it's easy on a bike. From a standing start, I can hit that speed in less then 20 seconds and slow down right after. The road was 7 kilometers long though.

On Autobahn, Germany, I was lucky enough to hit 337KPH which I'm very proud of. :)

Thank you for your safety tips but I never ride beyond what I think is safe and my riding skill. :)

Toolbox™

I've seen all those videos and as dangerous as he is (only to himself) he can seriously ride. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a professional MotoGP rider. The guy has got skills beyond anything I have ever seen.

May the ways of the universe keep him safe. :)