Pier Morgan debating GOA Larry Pratt

jimpeel

Morgan ought to take his ass back to Britain. Of course, I don't allow CNN to enter my house

There is a petition at We The People that the White House runs that has ~70,000 signatures demanding he be deported back to Britain.

2minkey

bootlicker
morgan is an anus, but trying to have people deported because you disagree with them is fucking savagery. the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Savagery? What's savage about wanting foreign national with a microphone removed for attacking our system? If he were an American, we'd be forced to deal with it. He's not, so he can go away.

Ted, I'm not sure about the 78/80 recidivism rate but I am sure of the over 55/8o are SUICIDES, not murders, or other violent crimes.

"the rest of the world is laughing at us"...how long have you had this inferiority complex? Didn't your momma love on you enough?

2minkey

bootlicker
if he were an american, like thousands of other americans who mirror his views... we'd do nothing other than dismiss their views as silly. you want to shut him up because you don't like what he has to say. not very swift, sparky.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't want to shut him up. He can go to England and say what he wishes.

jimpeel

morgan is an anus, but trying to have people deported because you disagree with them is fucking savagery. the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Not all of it.

SOURCE

Brits Petition Government: We Don’t Want Piers Morgan Back

Clarkson: ‘It took us 40 years to get rid of him’
Paul Joseph Watson

December 26, 2012
Brits have responded to the petition calling on the White House to deport Piers Morgan for his anti-second amendment stance by lodging a petition of their own with UK Home Secretary Theresa May entitled ‘Stop Piers Morgan from being deported back to the UK from America’.

<MORE>

jimpeel

We threw the Brits out of this country for trying to disarm the American people and here they are right back here and up to their old tricks.

jimpeel

"If I had had the votes I would have said 'Turn them all in, Mr. and Mrs. America'."
-Dianne Feinstein