please say hello to my friend ...

Scanty

I'm writing a book. Or I'm supposed to be. I'm having writer's problems. N'mind, it doesn't matter. :)

nalani

Scanty said:
nalani said:
who did I forget?

:crying3:

holy crap, Scanty, I'm sooo sorry! I thought you'd already introduced yourself ...

Squiggy - this here is Scanty, a hella cool chica from England ... how do I know she's hella cool? She likes Moons ... and Incubus ;)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Hi Scanty...Nice to meet you. *Tips his imaginery hat*...Sorry I'm so late getting here today. i was up all night catching up on past threads so I would know whats going on here. :D I need coffee BAD....*Shuffles to the kitchen with hopes of finding a freshly brewed pot*

halamikage

Hey Squiggy! Welcome to the board...had to say HI! :wave:

Now its back to striving to be a Baywatch babe. But not before this :toast:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Thank you halamikage. Nice to meet people you share things in common with. I live around a corner too. :D So...do you wear socks too?

kuulani

Squiggy said:
Thank you halamikage. Nice to meet people you share things in common with. I live around a corner too. :D So...do you wear socks too?

socks? if memory serves me right ... nixy is the one that likes to wear socks ... and only socks ;) :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yes, I feel sexier if I am wearing only socks than if I am wearing nothing at all.

kuulani

Nixy said:
Yes, I feel sexier if I am wearing only socks than if I am wearing nothing at all.

I guess I should go out and buy me some socks then ... I don't think I even own a pair!! :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I sell sox. I'll fit you personally and make sure they match... :D I'll even let you have them "on the house".

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ku'u you sound like my mom!

She NEVER wears socks! Not even in her boots in the winter! She went YEARS ANS YEARS without EVER putting on a pair of socks. Now she only wears them to work because steel toes boots without socks is BAD. They come off AS SOON as she gets home though! :D