• widowed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • divorced

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • other

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

unclehobart

Thats pretty frisky for... umm... what time zone are you in? ... carry the one... add 3... I think 17 hours ahead?... wot izzat?.. noon tomorrow? ... 10 am... christ... its all so confusing.

Since youre already into tomorrow, can you look into your newspaper and tell me what stocks did well so I can get into them before tomorrow gets over to here?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Mine has changed again. I am now blissfully single ...although I wouldn't turn down a date...who wants to find me a date?

Altron

At the rate I'm going, I'll be saving up Social Security checks to buy an engagement ring. :retard3:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
About to celebrate our 16th (not counting the 5 shack up years or the 3 pre- years)

Inkara1

At the rate I'm going, I'll be saving up Social Security checks to buy an engagement ring. :retard3:

Dude... if you can't even ask her to be your girlfriend, there's no way in hell you could ever propose.

My status right now is engaged. I should probably wait to answer the poll until after June 23 so I can select "married" instead of having to change it later.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Her name is Karla, and i broke up with her about a month ago. I haven't had any other relationship ever since.

Anyway, things weren't going to succed with Diana either. so...:rolleyes:

I don't know if i pick the wrong girls, or i'm just to hard to "deal" with, probably a little of both.
lol