Communistrator
Staff member
OMG yay!! I'm so happeeeee!

when? where? details!!!

when is the wedding? where? details!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It will be at her city, by the end of the year, on October 20th to be exact. I'm going to "ask her hand" (mexican tradition for talking to her parents about it) on April or May.

The pic in the BS was taken minutes afer I proposed.

Inkara1

You should go to New Jersey and hook up with him for the weekend... he's shown that the age difference wouldn't bother him. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You should go to New Jersey and hook up with him for the weekend... he's shown that the age difference wouldn't bother him. ;)

But I'm pretty sure you know how *I* would feel about it

P.S. you're never on msn anymore, you suck :p

Altron

baby, I'm always on MSN, and I'd be happy to suck. and lick, and bite, and do all sorts of strange and wonderful things to you. i hope you got a comfy computer chair, because you're gonna be up all night!

... kidding. I wouldn't want to date someone who lived that far away.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
baby, I'm always on MSN, and I'd be happy to suck. and lick, and bite, and do all sorts of strange and wonderful things to you. i hope you got a comfy computer chair, because you're gonna be up all night!

... kidding. I wouldn't want to date someone who lived that far away.

I didn't know you'd changed your name to Inkara1 :grinno:

AlladinSane

It will be at her city, by the end of the year, on October 20th to be exact. I'm going to "ask her hand" (mexican tradition for talking to her parents about it) on April or May.
The tradition exists on this parts, though is getting out of fashion. Congratulations! What's her name? (yes I'm out of touch with this place for a while)

spike

Happily cohabitating for 12 years here. No desire to get the government involved in our relationship ever. We're doing just fine without them.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The tradition exists on this parts, though is getting out of fashion. Congratulations! What's her name? (yes I'm out of touch with this place for a while)

Lisette. I think no one knew about it because I posted about her in the BS only.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Happily cohabitating for 12 years here. No desire to get the government involved in our relationship ever. We're doing just fine without them.

Have you filled out proper legal documents? Otherwise, in the event of emergency, you're SOL. At which point, you're at the mercy of the government.