POST A PICTURE OF YOUR DESK

MuFu

Been a while since we've had one of these on HWC and it'd probably get locked these days anyway. Saw a few pics in Luis' camera thread so LETS GO!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Alright, one more time.

Attachment(s):

puter.jpg, 75.98kb

194_1031334732.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
resized it........i guess 1280 is too big for the forums

Attachment(s):

puter-small.jpg, 35.67kb

88_1031335470.jpg

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Here's another of both my puters.

Attachment(s):

putercorner.jpg, 38.16kb

194_1031335703.jpg

Scanty

I've got the same speakers as you, Luis (Although apparently everyone's got them!)

Mine'll be up in a moment...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i have two sets of two speakers and a sub each, feel da bass :headbang:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Wow, IPH. Looks like you've almost made your bed...:D

Are those Paiste cymbals?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
OK...a few pics then...

They're kinda crappy, because my webcam can't focus too well at larger distances, and I was too lazy to focus properly :D

First is my TV, then my computer, and last one is my desk...

BTW ~ I see a lot of Tolkien in Scanty's room, right? :)
Good!

Attachment(s):

desktop.jpg, 114.30kb

49_1031337420.jpg

puter.jpg, 116.25kb

49_1031337437.jpg

tv.jpg, 106.99kb

49_1031337452.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
Hm, as much as I hate to complement the Mexican, he is by far the neatest. :D

My room has one bed, one nightstand, one study table with my journal and a lucky bullet (which hit me when someone shot at me). There is space for a second mattress if someone is sleeping over. Walls are white and the only pictures I have is a giant 2m x 1.5m of the United States, a similiar one of Canada, one of the moon, and one of the northen and southern night skies.

My sanctuary is where my computers are, a little spot in the basement (undeveloped at this point). I have a rack, patch panel, 3 production web servers, 1 firewall, 2 switches, and 1 personal computer for myself. :p Also in the room is enough tables and power for an additional 6 computers and people when we LAN party. Which we often do. :)

I don't have a digital camera, so no pic. Sorry.

MuFu

Gato_Solo said:
Wow, IPH. Looks like you've almost made your bed...:D

LOL. I have to make my bed so there's place to put the stuff that I throw on the floor overnight but needs to be shifted so I can walk around during the day. :D

Are those Paiste cymbals?

Nope. Zildjian and Bosphorous - hand made in Turkey by blind peasants with nasty skin conditions. :brow:

Only room for half a drumkit in my room though... gotta leave stuff in the loft. :(