Pot meets Kettle...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
looks like niether side has a lock on sanity.

A Michigan prosecutor says a man has been charged in the shooting deaths of well-known anti-abortion activist and a business owner and that he planned to kill a third man.

There are nuts in every camp, but the "pro-lifers" have the majority in this case. Don't push religion, your damn religion, on other folks! Abortion being labeled murder is a purely subjective religious judgment. If you feel abortion is murder, don't get one, and mind your own fucking business not everyone else's.

Even so, little was said in your link about motive. Perhaps these activists had done something that the shooter felt was very wrong. It wouldn't excuse it, but it sure might make it make more sense if we know more of the facts. I am sure some of the pro-lifers are probably pretty excited about the opportunity to say "look at those murderers showing their true colors!" I call bullshit though. We simply don't have the facts, and no group has a monopoly on nut cases....

Oh and let me just help you before the fact. Wow I am such an idiot! I don't know how I could have thought that! Thanks for setting me straight!

Now I'll just watch you correct the rest! Maybe I can learn more of your unique and wonderful twisted wisdom!

:lurk:

:tomato:

:flame:

catocom

um mark, you did notice that it was the pro-choice person (apparent to some)
that did the bad deed in that story right?

Professur

Abortion being labeled murder is a purely subjective religious judgment.

Um ... bullshit. I was against abortion long before I found Gawd. That most religions label abortion murder doesn't mean that it's exclusively their province.

If you feel abortion is murder, don't get one, and mind your own fucking business not everyone else's.

Ah, so what is murder is up for debate? It's what I feel is murder that matters? Hell, that's great. I don't think whacking abortion doctors, rapists or politicians is murder. I don't think they're sentient beings. They're pond scum. Shall I tell the cops to mind their own fucking business about that?

RJ, that's gotta be your worst thought out post to date.

Abortion cannot be proved to be murder. Until it can, shut up! It shouldn't be a form of birth control either.

But if you can tell me, with e straight face that a few minuscule cells is a human with rights, and to kill such life is murder, then I say, lets outlaw all insecticides and pesticides, stop killing vermin. Oh and what about spermicide (genocide?), and antibacterial soap?!? It is a mini holocaust every time!

Sorry, but you are just wrong on this IMHO. If you aren't, it is still none of your business and it is a world different than harming a walking living breathing child and you know it!

Most pregnancies, a vast majority in fact end in miscarriage. A lot of the times the woman may not even know. So what do we put expectant mothers in a locked hospital ward? Just do the rest of us a favor and honor the fact that your opinion is a minority one and we don't like anyone legislating things that are none of their fucking business any more than you do. No matter how you slice it, unless it is your fetus, it is none of your fucking business.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
But if you can tell me, with e straight face that a few minuscule cells is a human with rights, and to kill such life is murder,

Will those cells become a baby seal? An ostrich? Perhaps a fleet footed cheetah?

as for your silliness, look up the the word homicide.

certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

It's also in our founding document.

Professur

RJ, if you don't like hearing your own words used against you, keep them for yourself. As for me shutting up, when I owe you something in this life, sunshine, you can tell me what to do. Until then, keep that to yourself as well.

You presented a case, I turned it. Address that, refute it, or rescind your original statement ... makes no nevermind to me. You say a fetus isn't alive. I say a politician isn't either. You've not addressed why you think a fetus isn't alive. In fact, you've not presented any facts at all. All you said was a supposition about someone else's belief and that they should mind their own business.

As I said before ... a useless, nearly incoherent post on your part. You can do better.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Death Penalty...unless the victims family can personally do it, mostly (though not enough to go out of my way to bitch about it)

War...No. Killing the enemy is quite okay in my book. It's also covered by the Constituiton. The enemy aren't Americans & subject to teh Constition.

Government run Heathcare...There is no argument for it. It is above & beyond the authority of the American government.

Silly argument.

spike

Invading countries that are not threatening us is not covered by the Constitution and the founders were really against that kind of thing. It also killed a hell of a lot of people besides our "enemies".

You don't seem to concerned about this right to life with the death penalty.

And health care is certainly within the authority of the government, there is no argument against it. You even make it sound like it's a right.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated." - Thomas Jefferson, 1798

Frodo

Abortion cannot be proved to be murder. Until it can, shut up! It shouldn't be a form of birth control either.

But if you can tell me, with e straight face that a few minuscule cells is a human with rights, and to kill such life is murder, then I say, lets outlaw all insecticides and pesticides, stop killing vermin. Oh and what about spermicide (genocide?), and antibacterial soap?!? It is a mini holocaust every time!

Sorry, but you are just wrong on this IMHO. If you aren't, it is still none of your business and it is a world different than harming a walking living breathing child and you know it!

Most pregnancies, a vast majority in fact end in miscarriage. A lot of the times the woman may not even know. So what do we put expectant mothers in a locked hospital ward? Just do the rest of us a favor and honor the fact that your opinion is a minority one and we don't like anyone legislating things that are none of their fucking business any more than you do. No matter how you slice it, unless it is your fetus, it is none of your fucking business.

Check out this fetus:

aevanarosa.jpg

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/nvp/consistent/hentoff_nonperson.html

"Oh, I wish I had two arms". Whiney little mass of cells....shut up already. What do you think you are? Human!! Puleeze!!! GET A LIFE!!