Pride Network

unclehobart

There is an all gay cable tv channel in the works called the Pride Network. The all womens channel Oxygen so far is a horrendous flop. I'm don't think this one will fare much better.

What shows do you think this new channel will carry?

Everybody Loves Raymond
Malcom in the Middle
The Courtship of Eddies Father
Threes Company
Differ'nt Strokes
Basic Instinct
The Jerk
Lethal Weapon
Men in Black
My Cousin Vinny
The Man Who Went up a Hil and Came Down a Mountain
What Lies Beneath
All in the Family
Chico and the Man
Dennis the Menace
Family Affair

... and how could we ever forget The Dick Van Dyke Show..

Any more that you can think of?

unclehobart

I wanted to put this in the entertainment forum where the tv shows are listed ... but I feel that there is wiggle room for a legit discussion about the creation of such a channel.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There is one here, called PrideTV. We also have a SexTV

Pride TV carries a lot of movies and television shows not necessarily to do with sexuality, it seems to be more aimed at profiling gay actors and writers within the shows/movies. Rock Hudson movies etc.

There are however late at night some pretty raunchy movies :eek: but I think what is allowed here as far as language, nudity and sex is a little more than what you guys get in the US, so maybe not that raunchy on your channel. :D

Will try to find a link...

edit: not so hard after all. found a link... here we go

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Maybe I'm not up on the entertainment industry... but I don't know why some of those movies are in that list. From what I remember, there were no homosexual overtones in some of them... were there gay actors/actresses? If so, there's more of them than I thought!